1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

CHAT Pro Wrestling Leaks Discussion

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by vgfan, Oct 8, 2017.

1. ironmikeyv

ironmikeyv ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

I need jojo!!!! The rest still isn't out yet!!! Same with Gail kim!!!

2. vgfan

vgfan

Logiaire. He's the guy who posted the Melina and Velvet Sky nudes in 2014, then turned out to be the source of the one Daffney image we had, while claiming another showed her topless on a bed.

3. SDLRob

SDLRob

Ah... okay

4. Bennie420

Bennie420

I know there are plenty , sure her { Gail } pics from 15 yrs ago and any recent ones are posted on this site

5. Mchugh

Mchugh

As much as I would love the older divas (especially Trish and lita), I'm waiting for Eva Marie. Talk about a bombshell. Might not have been great in the ring but holy hell

swanton83177 likes this.
  6. logi1234

logi1234

After being told of this post I had to register/respond. Like 99% of what you wrote was false, it's kinda funny with how wrong you are. Actually I think you're combining me with other people cause I've never watermarked any pics, nor asked for money/bitcoin.

Rorsd3 likes this.
  7. Rorsd3

Rorsd3

So are you the one who leaked Velvet sky during the original Fappening 2014 event? If so, can you describe how hardcore her set is? Are the rumors true that Velvet's set is as good as Paige or even better?

8. MrMIdAS

MrMIdAS

Never said you did watermark pics. You just took non-watermarked previews and passed them off as your own.

The rest is a "He said She saud" scenario, the fact remains you've not shared or leaked anything of sufficient volume to have anyone believe you.

9. vgfan

vgfan

This is correct as far as him not watermarking pics. Can't speak about anything else being said because I think I was one of the few to give Logi the benefit of the doubt, and even saw him dispute the bitcoin thing a few years ago on one of the chans.

@Rorsd3 He is, from what I recall him saying at the time, and I also remember him saying Velvet and Angelina Love had just as many pics/vids as Paige, just as hardcore, though then he "deleted everything" (his words, just repeating what I remember being said at the time when people called him out before). He also posted the first Melina (and only, until 2017) leak not long after in 2014, also. Still waiting to see if he actually did have more Daffney, since there were supposedly two of her, and one got posted online.

10. logi1234

logi1234

Still wrong, but there's no convincing you so i won't try.

None of the wrestling sets i've seen is topping Paige. Also, I never said Velvet's set was that hardcore. If anybody got any questions you can pm me.

11. vgfan

vgfan

Can we ask questions in here and have you answer them publicly, instead? That way, we have a direct source to pool things from and you won't have to keep responding to the same questions.

You told me directly in 2015 that Velvet had masturbation videos with as much content as Paige's, if slightly less. You also told me that you had mostly TNA and indy chicks, since you didn't follow WWE enough to know who anybody was, outside of people bringing up AJ Lee a lot, while stating she had no leaks at all. You had Serena Deeb, Seleziya Sparx, Heidi Lovelace and Tara, for sure, according to you, then said the only other Daffney image you had was her topless on a bed with only one boob visible.

I recall this because again, we spoke about this years ago because I thought I'd approach you from a reasonable perspective and treat you fairly and with respect in the face of accusations and derision. The whole leaking thing interested me and I was curious as to both how they were gained and who you personally had stashed away, but apart from a handful of names, you were intentionally vague. Whether that was caution or not, I can't be sure but I never pushed to send me anything, so I hope you can do me the courtesy now of sticking around here and answering publicly to once and for all answer any questions and help us to help you.

Does that sound reasonable?

So here's a couple of questions to you;

* Who did you have images/videos of? List them.

* Why did you delete everything, as you claimed to have done?

J3scribe likes this.
  12. MrMIdAS

MrMIdAS

I can answer the second one.

He claimed it was because someone connected to the original fappening was arrested, so he panicked.

13. vgfan

vgfan

That's what he told me, too, before later saying he had some Heidi Lovelace pre-chest tattoo.

14. riddles123

riddles123

Obsessed much, vgfan?
    FFS, get a life!!! :rolleyes:

15. vgfan

vgfan

You're telling me to get a life because I spoke to someone a handful of times over the years who told me the shit I'm repeating here, in a conversation about the subject at hand and the person I got this info from, who happens to be posting in this same conversation?

What?

So if someone were to post on a bakery forum and someone else comes along to say, "well, I was shown this method of baking cakes and I feel it's relevant to the discussion at hand", that's them being obsessed and needing to "get a life"? I'm not sure you know how conversation works, pal. Maybe leave that basement once in a while, yeah?

16. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

17. logi1234

logi1234

1. I never said that about Velvet, I probably said that about another set.
    2. I would/will never say all that i had, at least not all at once. There is stuff that hasn't/might not ever be leaked. Also, there is still ways to get stuff if you're lucky.
    3. The deleting of stuff was answered the next post after yours.
    4. I don't understand the "helping me" part, I offered to privately answer questions anybody had. I don't see how any of this is helping me.

18. MrMIdAS

MrMIdAS

In a private conversation, you can lie, in a public forum, you are more likely to be called out, this encourages you to be honest.

By publicly responding, you can quell rumours and gossip, hopefully only have to answer certain questions once, and, if you're honest, it's there for the world to see, instead of some guy going "yeah Logi is cool, he explained everything in a PM"

You wanted to clear your name, this is how you do it.

vgfan likes this.
  19. ironmikeyv

ironmikeyv ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

Give me more nude Jojo!!!! It's back to being quiet again.

20. logi1234

logi1234

It's not about clearing my name cause idc, but it was kinda funny how so off-base it was. Also, the only real "value" of my rep would be to rippers/traders.

As for the piblic/private thing, I just prefer it that way. If I'm going to lie it wouldn't matter if whether it was public or private.