1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Hayden Panettiere (possibly ?) naked back & ass - Deborah Anderson Room 23 x1 hq

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by JoshuaCalvert, Jul 27, 2010.

?

Whose ass is this ?

1. Hayden Panettiere

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Marissa Miller

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Hybrid Hayden-Marissa

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Other girl

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Don't care, already fapped to it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. holecard

holecard Guest

My guess is that its not what your saying, but the contrast is from the shading the the editor did to the lower half of the pic. Thus blended back in, creating the shade contrast that you are referring to.

2. Cindylover1969

Cindylover1969

In fairness, there aren't many posts that can inspire 17-page threads. :)

3. MMM1875

MMM1875 15 Year Member

I've had a thing for Hayden's ass ever since seeing her bend over in Bring it On! It's just as round, smooth, firm and tight as I could have ever hoped!

4. jasonboxer4

jasonboxer4

holy losers!!!!!!!!!!
    all of you

5. mervin

mervin

Aren't those 12x12 tiles on the wall? I think it should be easy enough for someone to come up with a mathematical formula using the known factors to determine the torso length of the girl in that picture. We know that Hayden is about 5'2 and Marisa is 5'8, so if we get an accurate torso measurement it might help solve the riddle. The hard part would be figuring out how far she is from the wall, the angle of the camera and her slight forward angle. However, I don't think it would be terribly difficult to come up with a workable formula if there's an algebra wizard on the board. That might be the most scientific way to get to the bottom of this riddle. Math is vastly more precise than comparing moles and body habitus.

6. Da Dud

Da Dud

You sir, have just been added as a member to CSI: Phun. Lol

7. mervin

mervin

I was an anthropologist in a former life actually, and now I work in radiology. We use these sorts of methods all the time to figure out anatomical variables. However, the conditions I work under are controlled and they're not photo shopped to death; I'm too lazy to tackle this particular issue so I'll leave it up to someone else. :)

I personally don't think it's Hayden in that pic, but I don't have a dog in the hunt either way. I'll wait and see how things unravel in the days ahead.

8. Da Dud

Da Dud

Yeah, I personally think it is Hayden(or seriously hope it is). Odds are, we'll never truely know.

9. DiggenSac

DiggenSac Guest

One can't deny there is a lot of evidence that points to Hayden. A lot!

People get the death penalty for less. :D

10. haydaddict

haydaddict Smiley King ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Seriously now...i think more than twice the people voted here than in Phun 100 :mrgreen:

11. Defilen

Defilen The Master ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Toasting in epic bread...

12. Da Dud

Da Dud

If this doesn't end in the Hall of Fame, I don't know what does. And yet it's just speculated to be Hayden, lol

13. haydaddict

tipitipitipi and Toca Viola like this.
  14. Vball

Vball

Actually since the camera is about head height in the pic and she is not even to the 3 ft mark and her leg looks to be about 12-14 inches bent that should put her much closer to 5ft than 5'8". I don't know if this really helps anything but might add to it.

15. Vball

Vball

I'm still looking for someone to put their money where their mouth is and do some Phun/CSI work to prove it is not her.

The ones that think this is Marissa I have to laugh at. Just because it was posted with her pics With the caption that pretty much says it is not her.( I Mean Come on) I think that would defeat the whole anonymous thing don't you think. BYW It isn't even the same location in the bathroom or style I mean do you see a bathtub or soap suds anywhere and where are those dark streaks in her hair. The Hair is the stupidest thing because Hayden's other shot in the book is with a short Black wig.(Guess that rules her out now lol)

Why would any photographer take the time to spray water drops on the model and then leave her hair dry and styled. It is just not gonna match her other pic. Without the clues by the photographer I don't think I would have had a clue it was her. I suppose it still could be someone else but where is the proof......

Oh and invisibl seriously one crappy photoshopped scan and it's frakenhayden. It was probably just a poor attempt to remove the writing. You don't really think a professional GQ photographer is going to put something that hacked up in a book to sell. If we had a original HQ print and there were artifacts I would be right there with ya but not from a poor quality scan. Plus the other scan is great much better detail and no separation.

16. kodfish

kodfish discretion is advised 15 Year Member

this thread absolutely rocks and pretty much exemplifies why i love phun

17. haydaddict

200+ votes?Damn!:p

18. Da Dud

Da Dud

Has any poll had that many votes?

19. JoshuaCalvert

JoshuaCalvert .

Come on, someone put another Thanks in.
    It's stuck at 99 :p

By the way, I'm thinking of firing up Lightwave and doing a 3D model from that picture so we can better examine it.

(Ok, not really:p)

20. TontoMo

TontoMo

Can't believe I forgot to thank the first post; apologies :wink:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.