1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

My Slut Wife

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by myslutwife, Jun 24, 2011.

1. casso27

casso27

Hello myslutwife and wifey,

ALL these pictures and the video are nice :D
    The pictures that I enjoyed most were:
    07-02-2011 (page 2) - wifey pushing up her boob with her hand to her mouth and licking her own nipple
    10-23-2011 (page 6) - close up of nipple being pulled and twisted
    12-21-2011 (page 12) - pictures 3, 5 and 6 (actually you can't "see" much at all but the power of suggestion is yummy)
    01-01-2012 (page 13) - first picture
    01-04-2012 (page 14) - second picture
    01-20-2012 (page 15) - second picture and the one where she's sucking off a cock with her tongue sticking out underneath
    02-23-2012 (page 17) - the very last one with the red hand mark (Or as Austin Powers would put it ... "YEAH BABY!")

Since suggestions are possible, I would offer the following things:

similar pictures like 12-21-2012 but with wifey jerking you off and letting you spurt all over that cleavage.

similar picture like 01-20-2012 buth with her lips all the way down your shaft and her tongue sticking out as far as possible, licking your balls (and the aftermath with her saliva drooling from her chin, oozing down onto those tits in ropey threads)

Other than that, I believe she woul look great in stockings and high heels. Her wearing a quarter cup bra (or a bra with her tits hanging out) would be cool as well? Ideal finish would be to see her sitting on a chair or the bed, wearing stockings and jerking you off over her stockings and thighs ...

Since you both don't seem to be shy about kinky stuff: you suggested fisting yourself? I also would love to see her on all fours, sucking you off while you push a thick fresh cucumber in her wet pussy? How about her sitting on her knees with her hands/arms tied tightly behind her back, sucking/licking cock? Show us that she's "properly" trained for sexual service ;-)

A last request would be her sliding a dildo in her pussy with Casso and a smiley written/drawn on it!

I hope you like the ideas?
    Hopefully the math in one of your earlier posts adds up: suggestion and feedback = helping wifey to get worked up = acting out the requests = working her up into a frenzy =resulting in some more pics and 'phun' for us.

Thxxx,
    Cass

PS The signature picture in your posts where wifey sucks you off really has good lighting and is very clear! Better lighting and a better view of her body (wearing a face mask or something if she does not want to be recognised) would be the last suggestion I can offer to you both.

2. mantis22

mantis22

Great vid! But it was quiet... I would love to hear her moaning when you two fuck

3. CdnLifeguard

CdnLifeguard

that ass looks AMAZING getting slammed!

4. myslutwife

myslutwife

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

wifey brought me a beer!

5. thor2

thor2

Wow! That video was some great anal! Loved watching her juicy asshole get stretched! :)

6. pigger

pigger Tweedy's new boytoy ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Power Poster Tits & Tats Purveyor Of Furpie

nice bottle opener ;)

7. allonso

allonso

Thanks for sharing!

8. OoAaronoO

OoAaronoO

Very nice.

9. CdnLifeguard

CdnLifeguard

Is there a better way to open it?!

10. myslutwife

myslutwife

not around as much any more, but there is a vid of her fucking that beer bottle... anyone still paying attention that wants to see?!

bfowens, AresXD40 and scot_r28 like this.
  11. scot_r28

scot_r28 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

ME, ME, ME!!

12. OoAaronoO

OoAaronoO

Hell yea I wanna see it. Still check for a update on this thread :)

13. myslutwife

myslutwife

[​IMG] Powered by VideoBam - Free Video Hosting

definitely turn the volume up. Just a slutty girl cumming all over a bottle while she slaps her clit. tell her she's a slut for me! ;)

14. OoAaronoO

OoAaronoO

That was great.

myslutwife likes this.
  15. mantis22

mantis22

Shes my kind of dirty little slut!

myslutwife likes this.
  16. allonso

allonso

Hawt!

myslutwife likes this.
  17. scot_r28

scot_r28 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

AWESOME!!! Love listening to that little slut moan, she got me rock fucking hard!!

myslutwife likes this.
  18. bigmike2

bigmike2

so fucking HOT and sexy! the perfect lil slit she has and the tits are a mans handfull! Thanks for shareing and getting me all worked up!

myslutwife likes this.
  19. myslutwife

myslutwife

they're more than a handful sir. and I've got big hands!

20. myslutwife

myslutwife

:thumbs:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Heres a bunch of different pussy shots. Some upskirt, some insertion and some masturbation. Trying to show off her little firecrotch some more. She's growing a bush, hopefully I'll get some nice full bush shots up soon. Enjoy