1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Selena Gomez - wearing a bikini in Miami 10/28/13 MQ tag (HQ Adds) [MOD Comment - #199]

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Kyuubi, Oct 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davidpt

davidpt

28 people like this.
  2. Sennsational

Sennsational BANNED ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Well, if you want my answer as to why, I'd say because these big, popular threads can become 'inflamed' with overly-specific sexual references, such as the bung talk. It in no way offends me in the least (I actually find your love for the chocolate exit to be quite comical) but I'm only going off the general tone.

3. lathebrightman

lathebrightman

many saves

4. zztopman

zztopman

All that, and not one slip, or peek, or pokie, or nothing. And she removed her top strap twice and no one caught anything better? the PAPS are loosing their touch!!

Anyway, GREAT thread, great pics of a very sexy young lady of which we can look back on in a few years and compare.

5. Nuppan

Nuppan

6. Goatmaster6

Goatmaster6 15 Year Member

Good to see more angles of the chick in pink as well.

7. robo99

robo99 passing thru ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

boy she sure is tasty as hell

must be like heaven to be between the sheets nekkid with her

8. loltroll

loltroll

Too bad she´s alergic to testosterone ....

[​IMG]

:dance:

2 people like this.
  9. davidpt

davidpt

You're welcome! :D

I can already imagine her sitting on top of me riding me like this:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

:la::mrgreen::booty:

7 people like this.
  10. arest16

arest16

"Analeezer

Banned
    This message is hidden because Analeezer is on your ignore list. "

Wow, did this guy get banned for constantly talking about anal sex? His comments are quite disgusting at times so I put him on ignore long ago.

11. robo99

robo99 passing thru ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

flippy said cut the ass comments in the thread and analeezer again said he wanted to blah blah blah, makes you wonder if the guy ever gets any IRL

2 people like this.
  12. johnnyaatl

johnnyaatl

Not to get too explicit, but whenever your favorite celebrity hits Miami, there's a good chance sales of hand lotion and Kleenex will, um, explode! Tell that to Stacy Keibler, Jessica Alba, AnnaLynne McCord, Kristin Cavallari, Christina Milian, Julianne Hough, Maria Menounos, and others who've been there over the years!

13. arest16

arest16

I think its safe to say that people like analeezer who obsessively talk about performing anal sex acts.....aren't getting any of the action they constantly speak of. Hopefully this ban will cool this guy down a little bit. During this ban, analeezer should use his free time to try and get some of that real life ass! I think if analeezer could finally get a little taste of female ass, he might be able to calm down a little bit and release some of his pent up sexual frustration. ;)

14. mmikehunt

mmikehunt ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Sarcastic Sumbitch

I think that the more guys like you talk, the less you get. It wouldn't surprise me if you never had anything but your friend Fistina......ever.

15. billygun7

billygun7

16. Sennsational

Just to set the record straight, Analeezer was banned because he made a comment about a particular subject after it was requested to not make comments about that subject in this specific thread. That doesn't mean that this subject matter is 'wrong' for the forum, nor is it right to talk shit (no pun intended) behind his back simply because he got banned. I think you all should let the moderators do their job without the excessive nut tugging, while also not hanging the guy on the cross because he made a mistake.

4 people like this.
  17. Kopite1892

Kopite1892

Don't think i've ever seen her have a pokie in a bikini. It's like she's still stuck in Disney mode.

1 person likes this.
  18. full_matt

full_matt

Great post fellas :applause:

Thnx!

19. Flippy

Flippy There's some awesome stuff in the garbage. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

just so we are clear i dont nor any of us reds have anything against people commenting on her ass, but when the comments are getting towards eating her ass out and such some members find it a bit too graphic.

7 people like this.
  20. Sennsational

I think what's important is listening to whatever 'directive' you guys give out at any particular time, whether it be too much bung talk or too much off topic bantering (like right here) or whatever.

I still wish there was an 'indicator' tag at the top of the page that would be in the form of an exclamation mark ! when there has been such a directive given. In a large thread like this, a comment made by a moderator on page 3 might not be seen by a member who hasn't read through the thread in its entirety. I mentioned this idea to Scribe previously.

2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.