1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Scarlett Johansson- Under The Skin Official Featurette screen caps

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by Fingy, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Fingy

Fingy ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

26 people like this.
  2. Sennsational

Sennsational BANNED ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

I want nudidity.

3 people like this.
  3. doubleday

doubleday Ten Years of Phun

Thanks! Looking forward to this.

4. sloanagain

sloanagain do u c what i`m saying?

[​IMG]
    Here you go. ..Oh shit!!! My bad. You probably meant Scarlett, didn`t you?:D

ponyfleute, afro, Uncle_Rigs and 4 others like this.
  5. princbul

princbul

6. bomkey

bomkey BANNED

her body shape, by celebrity comparison, is rather poor

7. Sennsational

Sennsational BANNED ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

I chuckle, but that is the single worst post I have ever seen.

Whoever opened the pic is gay.

Oh, hey Helloooo, what's up?

2 people like this.
  8. sloanagain

sloanagain do u c what i`m saying?

Her body shape by any comparison is spectacular.(thanks for having a sense of humor Sennsational)

9. quelargo1976

quelargo1976 15 Year Member

Have you considered the possibility that you simply don't like girls? ;-)

10. bomkey

bomkey BANNED

Have you considered the fact you are blinded by her celebrity and a desire to see her nude that has been building for years?

She is pear shaped. Her thighs rub together when she walks she so heavy, she has a big stomach.

She is an attractive woman and remains one that I would like to see naked - but I purposely put by comparison in my original comment as, in reality, she ain't all that and the Ama forum is full of far more attractive / better shaped women.

1 person likes this.
  11. aklies

aklies BANNED

^kind of agree.
    not a big fan of her face and figure myself but i am dying to see those big boobs.i just hope they wont disappint me.

12. quelargo1976

quelargo1976 15 Year Member

I like pears. I am also not of the opinion that skinnier=better.

1 person likes this.
  13. Cygnus_X1

Cygnus_X1 Do Not Disturb Ten Years of Phun

I saw the movie on Saturday and it really sucked. No nudity, very slow and boring, and they don't explain anything at the end so you have no idea who her character even was. It's the same basic character she played in Lost in Translation where she spends the entire movie with a blank look on her face and her mouth hanging open. I'm starting to wonder if that's just her real self?

14. Hazmat8118

Hazmat8118

You're full of shit, I see.

2 people like this.
  15. afro

afro

Who'd need to Scarlett nude after seeing that.

16. TuffTurd

TuffTurd

It starts tomorrow at the theater that is 2 blocks from my apartment. Going to see it tomorrow.

17. Phinfan15

Phinfan15

Record the nude scenes with your camera and post them up!

1 person likes this.
  18. ocanbob79

ocanbob79

I saw the movie last Monday and can confirm that the nude scenes are the real deal. The scene where she is in front of the mirror is a good one. The scene is a bit dim but everything is visible. The lighting is a yellowish and orange hue. However, when attempting to take a picture or record video, it shows up very dark and the yellow is dark red. In other words, you can't see anything clearly. Those pics that are floating around are what anyone attempting the same will get.

Grainy and dark/indistinguishable is the best anyone will get. When the DVD and Blu-ray come out, this scene and the others will be great. Once they're lightened a little, they will be amazing. Until then, though, what's out there is the likely the best quality there will be... By the by, UK and US DVD/Blu-ray release dates are July 14th and 15th respectively. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Unfortunately, until July, what's out is the best it's going to get.

3 people like this.
  19. TuffTurd

TuffTurd

I just saw the movie. Her nudes are poorly lit. You can tell it is definitely her, but all the scenes were poor lighting.

20. James25

James25 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

For those that have seen the movie, which nude scene do you think was the best?