1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Mandy Moore - Frank W. Ockenfels Photoshoot for Blender Magazine, September 2002

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by amble, Aug 3, 2015.

1. amble

amble

2. arest16

arest16

Easily one of the sexiest women alive!

1 person likes this.
  3. spiderswims

spiderswims I love everyone ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Phun Award Holder Gayest Member

I still have this issue in my closet :lol:

3 people like this.
  4. PR0 LAPS

PR0 LAPS BANNED

This was a great shoot. I put some real mileage on the meat back in the day to this shoot.

1 person likes this.
  5. badwolf

badwolf

Mandy's puffies are legendary :D

3 people like this.
  6. PooDiddy

PooDiddy 15 Year Member

She melts in your mouth but not in your hand...
    because she's Candy :p

7. PR0 LAPS

PR0 LAPS BANNED

Could've sworn when i had this issue you could barely see her red or white panties.

8. antisocialite

antisocialite

A master xrayer clan clear this up, I believe.

1 person likes this.
  9. dark_lodger

dark_lodger Ten Years of Phun

For those of us hoping to see her naked, here's what she had to say on the subject in the past:

I really hope she reconsiders in the future. Perhaps when she gets older, who knows, she wouldn't be the first nudity dodger to change her mind...

10. amble

amble

I'm not too hopeful especially with the lack of big screen movies she's been in for some years now, she's pretty much just doing tv shows/tv movies.

That could change later on though, and her position on nudity. She did give us this which is better than nothing. :)

[​IMG]

9 people like this.
  11. Crazyemerald

Crazyemerald

Thanks amble, she is truly a gorgeous woman. I had the good fortune to see her in the flesh while on a vacation in Prague. She was filming a scene on the famous Charles bridge where her character was having a caricature drawn by an artist. After the shoot she made a point to thank the crowd (the bridge is a busy tourist spot so many were held up to facilitate the film crew). She signed autographs and I always remember when a woman complimented her on her beautiful hair she gave a sigh of deep regret and said "if only it was my own". She had extensions I think. A beautiful woman and really sweet and nice I thought. Does any Mandy fan know what movie this might have been? I meant to keep an eye out for it but no doubt it was some romcom that passed me by

2 people like this.
  12. amble

amble

You're welcome Crazyemerald, yes she's very beautiful. That's great that you got to see her in person, she does seem very sweet from what I have heard and seen of her in interviews.

The movie was Chasing Liberty (2004).

2 people like this.
  13. Crazyemerald

Crazyemerald

That's brilliant amble, thanks very much

1 person likes this.
  14. badwolf

badwolf

I wish MandyFan was still here :hi:

1 person likes this.
  15. wookiee

wookiee Dirty Old Fart ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

If I remember, when you watch the beginning of this movie very closely, you'll see a brief nip slip from sweet Mandy as well. I believe it's when she's dancing in front of her closet.

3 people like this.
  16. amble

amble

Yes we did get a brief glimpse there. If only her dress had slipped just a little bit more.

[​IMG]

9 people like this.
  17. Ian0

Ian0

That movie ever come out in 1080p?

18. amble

amble

Unfortunately it has not.

19. spinmonk

spinmonk

She always impressed me in that she hasn't done much that I'd consider remarkable, she rarely smiles in her candids, and yet she's still at or near my top 10. She just has such a great look but her career does absolutely nothing for me. Hell, I think the thing I liked her most in was as herself in an episode of Punk'd.