1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

[DROYC] Megathread: Exclusive premium sets

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by DROYC, Apr 29, 2017.

Tags:
  1. DROYC

DROYC

Ok guys just to make sure I understood it:
    @Cris Talltween can put me in contact with Ella C
    @Ramsfan can put me in contact with Raena
    Correct?
    If so, I'll ping you in PM

2. Ramsfan

Ramsfan Puttin On The Ritz ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I just look at her pictures. I have no affiliation with her. :)

3. Cris Talltween

Cris Talltween

Guys. What you think about Gloria Sol from Met- Art?

4. DROYC

DROYC

Hey guys,
    We had many problems during the summer: lack of time, creative challenges, technical problems, model cancelations, financial problems, health problems, you name it - we had it all, and it paralyzed us for almost 2 months. But now we are back stronger than ever.

So here we go - latest update - Karmen. I'm sure you've seen her before as one of Stefan Soell's model from Femjoy.We met with her in Rotterdam a few weeks ago and were amazed by the roundness and beauty of her breasts. There were lots of unexpected challenges on the set but we had fun time.
    Here is a preview of what's coming.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Munosia

Munosia

Great model

6. DROYC

DROYC

Guys, finally we are starting to upload sets with Mila Azul.
    It was a long wait - we met her in May in Stockholm - but now we are ready.
    We've added a few things - better behind the scenes footage, better quits page, off duty shots page, and we've developed Mila Azul's own logo that she gladly approved.

We'll start with the boat club set. Enjoy!

PLEASE NOTE:
    We are experimenting with the cover format.
    We want to try to engage more viewers in the production of the set.
    Hence, as you can see, we've added viewer's comments (from Mila's other sets, not DROYC's) on top of the cover. This is just a template - to show you what we mean.
    I'll give you 12H to leave your comments for this set and then I'll pick up a few and replace the current ones. Then I'll republish the cover and upload the set to Model's forum and on droyc-studios.com
    Those comments will then be there're forever, so make your mark :)
    Please be specific when commenting - say something about Mila, about the particular shot, about the format of the set, about DROYC's approach, etc. Try to be as relevant as possible relating to this particular set. Good luck!

Model: Mila Azul
    Set: "I'm What I Feel"
    Resolution: 36 megapixels
    Publisher: DROYC-STUDIOS
    Publishing year: 2017

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

greamanii, OldGuy, jws and 9 others like this.
  7. DROYC

DROYC

Munosia, Hotside and OldGuy like this.
  8. Hotside

Hotside ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

Wow thanks for milla, that one seems epic ;) Good Work!

Edit : If it is not private or secret, how much around do you pay models for 1 shoot? Just wondering

9. pigger

pigger Tweedy's new boytoy ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Power Poster Tits & Tats Purveyor Of Furpie

[​IMG][/QUOTE]

can i ask whos the dark skinned mocha momma?

OldGuy, jws, Munosia and 1 other person like this.
  10. DROYC

DROYC

Hey guys, thanks for comments.

@pigger: the dark skinned model is a Dutch model (parents from Sri Lanka). She has absolutely stunning body! She has been published in Playboy. Twice.

@Hotside: the price depends on the project, there is no real pricelist but a conversation: commercial vs art, spread legs vs not, meaningful content vs trash, half-day or full day, traveling or not, etc. But in general let's say one set is $150 - but you'll never get to buy time just for one set, so it all ends at $600-1,000 for a full day. That's what a model gets. For us, add to that traveling costs, hotel or studio rental, food, post-production, etc and it is easy another $1,000 on top of it. And that provided you have your own equipment and can take good pictures. If you need to rent some equipment and pay someone to take pics then it is even more. Now suddenly one set is $300-400 in production cost.

OldGuy and Hotside like this.
  11. DROYC

DROYC

BTW guys,I have a greeting for you.
    Who could that be? :)

Last edited: Mar 16, 2020
    OldGuy, jws, tuNAsuB and 7 others like this.
  12. S-type

S-type Cogito, ergo sum Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

Be still my beating heart! Clover/Katya is gorgeous - ask her what she wants, and if it's in my power she can have it - sod what the site owner thinks!

13. pigger

pigger Tweedy's new boytoy ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Power Poster Tits & Tats Purveyor Of Furpie

does she have a name?

:wavey: back at Clover :banana:

14. DROYC

DROYC

Guys, this is our second set with the amazing Mila Azul.
    The rules are the same: leave your comments about the set here in the next 24H, and I'll put the best comments on the cover before uploading it to our main site for the whole world to see.
    Have fun!

Model: Mila Azul
    Set: "I wanna make you beg for it"
    Resolution: 36 megapixels
    Publisher: DROYC-STUDIOS
    Publishing year: 2017

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Posted as a stand alone post: http://forum.phun.org/index.php?threads/mila-azul-i-wanna-make-you-beg-for-it-droyc.2100915/

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
    greamanii, jws, OldGuy and 8 others like this.
  15. pigger

love Milla

16. DROYC

DROYC

Nice! PM me for this.

17. DROYC

DROYC

She does, but she asked me not to reveal it before the set is out. So you'll find out soon :)

18. pigger

ahh ok, well ill be checking in daily :dance:

19. DROYC

DROYC

You don't have to check daily :) She has an absolutely stunning body and here are some of her shots:

[​IMG]

jws, OldGuy, tuNAsuB and 4 others like this.
  20. pigger

Mmmmm sweet