1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Celebrity X-Ray Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by ericjlars, Jun 29, 2006.

1. iCeleb

iCeleb ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Jojo Levesque (GQ Mag, Feb 2016) 4100 x 4100
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Xraymen, Snark, Leland1 and 3 others like this.
  2. AlexisWhen

AlexisWhen BANNED

Yeah that's fake.

3. anvilusa

anvilusa

jennifer connelly

definitly not the best....but still....maybe

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

robbeef likes this.
  4. anvilusa

anvilusa

Molly Quinn

[​IMG]

5. anvilusa

anvilusa

Avril Lavigne

[​IMG]

choi and robbeef like this.
  6. iCeleb

iCeleb ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Alexis Bledel (WB Introduces 2002-2003 Schedule, 14-May-2002) 1440x2160 Redux
    Original, Full Xray, Upsampled Work file 1920x2880
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Xraymen, Snark, Scwarlock and 2 others like this.
  7. iCeleb

iCeleb ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Last edited: Oct 23, 2017
    Snark, driller195 and dscred like this.
  8. mondzo

mondzo

Rihanna anyone?

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2HardcoreLarry and tyson17 like this.
  9. joedefi

joedefi

There is already plenty of Rihanna's nude on google so i don't see the reason to xray her.

dscred and c-through like this.
  10. mondzo

mondzo

Okay, just thought the "new" size and form of her assets would be nice to see.

11. iCeleb

iCeleb ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

12. OpenOnDoomsday

OpenOnDoomsday

Lauren Cohan bad face day,but great no bra perky pokey nip day! In HQ this time.
    Ok lol i deleted the other pics,because they were LG,but the best i could find.I did some more searching and found much much better pics,even tested them out some and can work.But i'm not good at xrays.She has had seethrough's before but always modeling pics,and they were prob touched up.Interested in seeing how they hang normaly.She never wears a bra about 80% of the time i see her.Since the walking dead just started,thought it would be cool.Sorry for yapping so much lol Just a big TWD fan.To each there own on tv shows.Last pic not ment to be xrayed,just showing how perky and pointy they are!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Sniper_Merc likes this.
  13. Sniper_Merc

Sniper_Merc

Gotta love the fact that more and more people, including celebs are not wearing bra's since they found out it makes their tits sag ;)

14. iCeleb

iCeleb ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Quite an alluring smile. Unfortunate pics are LQ and lighting is poor.
    Why not practice with her Imagista cover pic ... low hanging fruit! UHQ 3840 x 4480

[​IMG]

She's topless in Van Wilder 2 (2006); quite a few clear frames there ... her large dark nips are quite visible. Also, search for her Ladygunn Magazine (November 2012) pics; the white T-Shirt pics are very xray-able.

c-through likes this.
  15. OpenOnDoomsday

OpenOnDoomsday

Yes i have seen all those,but the ones i posted are candid,and not bad at all......I have seen much much worse pics on anonib be xyrayed,and like i was saying..there so perky and pointy in the pics i posted,and assuming her mag pics are touched up some,If you can't do it thats ok.But i'm sure any armature xrayer can.Again like i was saying,seen much worse pics on anonib be xrayed.Those pics are big and decent,much better then the same ones i posted before.I even tested it some useing gimp,and could see some.So if i can a little,i know the Pro's out there can.

16. AlexisWhen

AlexisWhen BANNED

You're thinking of FAKErays, not x-rays.

iCeleb likes this.
  17. OpenOnDoomsday

OpenOnDoomsday

lol No not at all, i have seen plenty of fake xrays,if def can be done.they usually do shitty FB cropped pics.That pic is big and clear.But hey,if you guys need extremely high HQ pics just for easy xrays,that are already seethrough to begin with,thats just enhancing pics,not xraying lol i understand.Not gonna go back and forth on this. Commence with the easy xrays,that are white and thin and already seethrough.Guess just had higher hopes for 2-3 of the guys talents here..kek Just don't defeat your talents before you try.Have hope in your selfs.

18. UltimateJF7

UltimateJF7 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

19. mark.thomas

mark.thomas

Can some1 Please have a go at this pic for me please its of Georgia Toffolo from made in Chelsea. T[​IMG]hink its something there

[​IMG]

lazarus long likes this.
  20. TheloniousMonk

TheloniousMonk Warningmonger ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

It looks as though someone has blurred the nipple area to hide it. Rather than an X-ray, someone needs to find the original.