1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Candace Bailey - Tight shorts n' legs pic (via verfied twitter) - posted 4/18/12 (MQ)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by gilmore325, Apr 18, 2012.

1. gilmore325

gilmore325

[​IMG]

2. Lenny31

Lenny31

She is such a lovely woman. Hopefully she isn't stuck on AOTS forever.

3. HeavyToka

HeavyToka Lost in a haze ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

I would eat that pussy for days

4. FD52

FD52

Watch out for most of her fans to immediately start hating her and accusing her of betrayal if she ever tries to do anything else with her career... :rolleyes:

5. Mo

Mo LFC 4 Life ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Love her :D
    Great Pins
    Thanks

6. quelargo1976

quelargo1976 15 Year Member

Maybe, but I think it was the way Olivia pretended that she wasn't going anywhere. She just tried to sneak out the back door while we weren't looking. Also I remember her turning quite bitchy towards the end of her run on AOTS. Maybe it was just me, but I remember being glad she was gone by the time Candace came on. I could be wrong. I hope Candace does make it to the big times sometime.

WhiteFang33 likes this.
  7. Miamiblue112

Miamiblue112 BANNED

Yea Olivia at the end of AOTS (imo) just got a big head and thought she was too good. Thinking the grass was greener on the other side, she dropped AOTS like a bad habitat and went to start an "acting" career that appears to be going nowhere!
    Now she's just attention hungry, but who am I to complain? ...all this I'm sure is a result of her nude "leaks!"

WhiteFang33 and quelargo1976 like this.