1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

MISC Are there any actresses who would genuinely surprise you if they ever did a nude scene?

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by Ron5689, May 17, 2017.

1. James25

James25 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

2. SDLRob

SDLRob

Everything I've seen about Heigl makes me think not even a hardcore lesbian scene could save her career... keep seeing reports about how much of a bitch she is to work with...

Pooterscoo likes this.
  3. AlexisWhen

AlexisWhen BANNED

Nude scenes don't save careers. That's some nonsense woman-hating assholes on internet forums made up.

TheloniousMonk and godmcgarvey like this.
  4. SDLRob

SDLRob

I know...but (IMHO) it can be a sign of a failing career when an actress who's not done nude scenes suddenly strips off as it's the only work they can get.

5. MadAsAHatter

MadAsAHatter

they used a body double for julia roberts in pretty woman

6. AlexisWhen

AlexisWhen BANNED

You can see Julia's face, dude. It's not a body double.

7. kmr2016

kmr2016

I do think you can probably name almost any actress on a show from the CW/WB, ABC Family/Freeform, Disney, and/or MTV. It seems to me that they are on a continual loop of being cast on shows from one network to another. Ex: Lucy Hale going from PLL to a new show on the CW, Katie Stevens going from a show on MTV to a show on Freeform, Victoria Justice from a Disney show to a short run show on MTV.

To further that a few other actresses that would surprise me if they did a nude scene now have been on CW/WB shows and gone to be on other TV shows.
    Sophia Bush
    Peyton List (not Peyton Roi List but the Peyton List that was on Mad Men, The Flash and Smallville)
    Kristen Kreuk
    Alexis Bledel

I agree that doing a nude scene will not save a career but I think doing a nude scene at the right time can help an actress in changing the path of their career. Like Anne Hathaway's gong nude in Havoc didn't make her career but it helped her shed the Disney princess label. She still had to take the right roles after that. Also a real surprising nude scene was from Shiri Appleby. Her being nude on Girls didn't save her career but this along with her doing guest spots on other TV shows helped her grow out of being a CW/WB star.

Of course doing a surprise nude scene doesn't always help a career, look at Sacha Alexander. Was really shocked by her being naked on Shameless however, she hasn't really done much since then now that her role there is over and her show Rizzoli and Isles is over.

So no Katherine doing a nude scene won't save her career but doing the right role even if it includes nudity could help reenergize her career.

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  8. MadAsAHatter

MadAsAHatter

i forgot the body double for the poster, the picture of her and richard gere standing back to back. the nude scene wasn't supposed to be there, she had a no-nudity clause in her contract for pretty woman, but guess someone forgot to tell her about pasties

9. talon5233

talon5233

Linda Cardellini won an award for a nude scene she did. IIRC, she's in a cage if some kind.

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  10. talon5233

talon5233

I'd be surprised if Sarah Hyland or Emily Osment did nude scenes.

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  11. Emperor

Emperor Ten Years of Phun

damn, there are too many of them that need to show boooooobs!

12. Mr. Sneepur

Mr. Sneepur

Elisha Cuthbert.

And maybe Victoria Justice, but i can imagine, that she will do a nude scene in the future. I have that feeling, that she strip naked for a cable tv show.

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  13. Goopher McManus

Goopher McManus

Julia Louis Dreyfus

14. Reccles

Reccles

Miley Cyr...*laughs too hard then falls over*

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  15. Ron5689

Ron5689

Taylor Spreitler getting naked would be especially shocking, because she seems about as wholesome as it gets.

16. DaveGT

DaveGT

The shots with her face had her "nudity" covered & the nude shots had her face covered
    ;)

17. Clarence Boddicker

Clarence Boddicker 15 Year Member

*in Bill Lumberg voice*

Yeahhhhhhhhh, if Kristen Bell and/or Sarah Michelle Gellar would go ahead and do some nude scenes, that'd be great.

Jennifer Garner, also.

18. merlin _marduk

merlin _marduk

Agreed

Goopher McManus and CaptainFan88 like this.
  19. SDLRob

SDLRob

Kinda hope she does TBH... very sexy lady... (part of me wonders if she's in the leaks somewhere as well).

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  20. talon5233

talon5233

Mr Skin identifies it as her. I'm willing to take that until proven otherwise, but maybe that's just me.