1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Celebrity X-Ray Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by ericjlars, Jun 29, 2006.

1. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Please don't bump your requests - if anyone one can or is interested in doing a pic they will.

Pic isn't the best - compression artifacts visible, and her areolas aren't much darker than her surrounding skin, so not a lot of contrast to enhance. Not sure if she really qualifies as a celeb anyways.

2. Owney

Owney ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Beat me to it! Good work!

3. KindaMadMax

KindaMadMax

Oh please God someone do this. It's the perfect type of picture. Even zooming in there is a slight hint of an aerola.

4. c-through

No, not really - it's not a very good candidate - a little grainy and a ribbed top makes for not a lot of detail coming through.

5. KindaMadMax

KindaMadMax

What is the perfect type of x-ray-doable pic?

6. joedefi

joedefi

7. sing

sing

8. c-through

I put this together a couple years ago in the amateur section, and revised it a bit to fit here:

What makes a good X-ray candidate? I'm glad you asked:

The technique requires a little bit of light to penetrate the clothes and bounce back off the skin or surface features (like visibly hard nipples) to get much detail, so a good strong flash helps in lower light conditions. single-color bathing suits are best, especially when wet. Light weight sun-dresses, gown, thin & tight T-shirts are also usually good candidates. Out-of-focus, low light, high contrast stripes/polka dots/floral patterns, heavy sweaters, leather, denim, or pics where they are obviously wearing bras usually don't make good candidates.

Also, the angle and size of the shot matters too - side or back shots are generally not good. Try to select a shot straight on, with the sun behind the photographer (not behind the girl shining in the lens) for best results. The bigger the pic the better - if it's a tiny picture off of a website like Twitter, FaceBook, or MySpace, they almost never work, along with most cell phone pics.

How do I do this?! Get a copy of PhotoShop and join in the fun, but please don't think it's just a matter of fading out the clothing and drawing or burning in nipples at random, or cranking up the contrast so much you start to see the .jpg compression noise - What you need to do is manipulate the Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, and maybe the Hue to bring out the hidden details, then once you reveal where things are, if you want a more realistic image you can start working & colorizing different sections to enhance the revealed details. Remember, not all pictures can be done, so don't get discouraged if yours don't work out the first time!

Xraymen and chumwithrum like this.
  9. Owney

Owney ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Most importantly...

Post the picture - not the link. Making X-rayer work to find your pic greatly reduces the chance of having your request fullfilled.

10. chumwithrum

chumwithrum

anyone up to help me see Lisa Edelsteins' panties?

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

oldasshit and SkippyB like this.
  11. joedefi

joedefi

hmm... let me see if i can be of any help :rolleyes:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

12. joedefi

joedefi

Ariel Winter in Sherman Oaks, California - 9/20/17 :wank:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
  13. iCeleb

iCeleb ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. sympho666

sympho666

Hi. I think you're all doing an excellent work. Could anyone help me with this picture of Anette Olzon (Ex-Nightwish singer) ? I think there's some visible camel-toe. Thank you so much!
    [​IMG]

15. remopee

remopee

I don't think much can be done here.

16. KindaMadMax

KindaMadMax

Nice perky little things she has.

17. iCeleb

iCeleb ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Saorise Ronan (W Magazine, Oct 2017, Mario Sorrenti photo shoot) 3000 x 3900

Yup! Since she's vowed never to do a nude scene, here are aggressive variants.
    Cropped 1600 x 3000, Full 3000 x 3900

[​IMG] [​IMG]

dscred, SkippyB, Fapuccino and 3 others like this.
  18. KindaMadMax

KindaMadMax

I know she said never, but you never know. Having said that, this is as great a visual as we're ever gonna get, unless she pulls another provocative image out of her hat sometime later. Next I'm hoping she'll have a naked ass shot to complete the picture. Mmmm!

19. UltimateJF7

UltimateJF7 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Shakira looks like something popping out

[​IMG]

momak and robbeef like this.
  20. UltimateJF7

UltimateJF7 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Ryan Newman i think she is braless
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

robbeef likes this.