1. We had some issues with updating / uploading the avatars. We _think_ we have fixed the problem. Please try it for yourself and see if you can change your avatar (if you want a new one that is :)) Otherwise, please keep reporting problems in the official thread. Thank you! :)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. As of April 1st 2017 turboimagehost.com & pimpandhost.com have been added to our Approved Imagehost List. Feel free to use them in all our sub-forums at your pleasure.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Some of you might have problems logging-in. It's some sort of database error, we're looking into it! Thanks for your patience! (Meanwhile the "Forgotten your Password?" routine might help?)
    Dismiss Notice
EMac40
Last Activity:
May 12, 2017

Share This Page

EMac40

Above Average

★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
EMac40 was last seen:
May 12, 2017
    1. +polpetta+
      +polpetta+
      thank you so much! thank you!!! you really are too kind! the next time you are also willing to pay you! (not too eh?) :P thanks!!!!!!!!!!!
    2. +polpetta+
      +polpetta+
      Hi!!! How are you? I have a great favor to ask! you would not have any photos of Elisa Isoardi to "presentazione uno mattina 2012"?? pleaseeee!!!!!!
    3. +polpetta+
      +polpetta+
      Hello! How are you? Do not have prepared the banner? I saw that there are a couple of new photos of michela and some of miriam ... when you have time you can send them to me please? Thanksss
    4. +polpetta+
      +polpetta+
    5. +polpetta+
      +polpetta+
      Hello! The 'administrator of the forum gave me this banner ... does it feel? We await your banner! and even when you have new pictures!
      you would not have any photos of elisa Isoardi for my friend?:rolleyes:

[IMG]
    6. +polpetta+
      +polpetta+
      Hello! The 'administrator of the forum gave me this banner ... does it feel? We await your banner! and even when you have new pictures!
      you would not have any photos of elisa Isoardi for my friend?:rolleyes:

[IMG][/URL] [/IMG]
    7. +polpetta+
      +polpetta+
      Thank you! a best photo of the 'other! not having photos of Aida to thank you I did a search of the few sites that I know and I gathered them all in a folder that you can download here ... http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KK4JT75Z
      We hope you find some photos that you have not, even if you're so good that you'll definitely all ..
      seen that post pictures at a time is a long, well if you avoid pictures of Michela made ??the boat a few years ago, those with the dark suit, and also those taken at the Giffoni 's last year, those with the' white dress , I've already!
    8. +polpetta+
      +polpetta+
      sorry for the trouble but they are not very practical forum ... I do not know if you've got the first answer ... but .. then post each photo would be wonderful Michela! exaggerating .. I also really like Miriam Leone, but would already more than happy for photos of Michela! Thank you! you're great!
    9. Lo Sparviero 42
      Lo Sparviero 42
      What happen ?
      All is changedin this forum
    10. Lo Sparviero 42
      Lo Sparviero 42
      Ma dove trovi queste belle foto in HQ ???
    11. Flippy
      Flippy
      i must compliment you on your great picture quality in the celebritysection.
    12. One Man Army
      One Man Army
      thanks for the .rar man !
    13. Kieks
      Kieks
      Just a heads up on the Audrina bikini thread, her surname is Patridge, so that one was spelt correctly. Her surname used to cause all sorts of repost/typo issues here. You'll find if you saearch on 'Partidge' you won't find a lot.
    14. Perfect4ths
      Perfect4ths
      DO NOT edit the first post in a thread you created, because your account is still under moderation, editing will cause your post to disappear and wait for Mod re-approval. Since you created a new thread, rather then contacting a Mod, I have deleted your previous post.
    15. EMac40