1. We had some issues with updating / uploading the avatars. We _think_ we have fixed the problem. Please try it for yourself and see if you can change your avatar (if you want a new one that is :)) Otherwise, please keep reporting problems in the official thread. Thank you! :)
    Dismiss Notice
juggs.world
Last Activity:
Jul 15, 2016

Share This Page

juggs.world

Juggling Big Boobs, from Stuck in between Big Juicy Melons!

juggs.world was last seen:
Jul 15, 2016
    1. supersensei
      supersensei
      No problem. It's just that I love this woman.
    2. supersensei
      supersensei
      Do you have the entire set of Jana Defi Vol.16?
    3. Lukin
      Lukin
      [IMG] apologies for the long delay, wanted to avoid giving you a rehashed version of one of my old ones, was after a whole new style. septembers pics seem to cause constant problems for sigs as well cos a) her boobs are so big and hang low that they mean getting her face and boobs in requires a really small pic, and b) her pics tend to be taken quite close up and rarely get her entirely in the frame without cutting off the top of her head or arms etc... which drastically reduces my options when it comes to doing something creative! hope it was worth atleast part of the wait ;)
    4. beatnikRS
      beatnikRS
      i hope you get it sorted out, and not just for my sake. She's definitely worth the wait
    5. beatnikRS
      beatnikRS
      thanks for your Stacey Massey post last month! i didn't want to close the thread by posting in it after so long. when i found out she was modelling for OAS i almost started hyper-ventilating. Would you happen to have her other onlytease/opaques sets? I don't know what i can do in return, but anything is appreciated. She's soo underrated compared to other UK glamour models
    6. IronSlash
      IronSlash
      So, I suppose you can't wait for the results of Phun Hot 100. :)
    7. IronSlash
    8. IronSlash
      IronSlash
      Well, it'll be the same for Melissa. It's the same I should say... I love her clothed pics as much like when she's topless or naked. I see both ways now.

Well, time for me to go. Feeling tired... Laters.
    9. IronSlash
      IronSlash
      It sure is a bonus but we can't ask her more and we'll have to stay with the "present".
    10. IronSlash
      IronSlash
      Lindsey has done this many times... so I don't think it's gonna change. She looks wonderful here. That's what I mean by seeing beyond the boobs... I do the same for Melissa. I can see more than breasts. And since then, I'm happy with my girls now and I'm more open about Lindsey and it's just... human when she lost her "bonus" weight.
    11. IronSlash
      IronSlash
      Oh come on... LOL! You can't see "beyond" the boobs, eh?
    12. IronSlash
      IronSlash
    13. IronSlash
      IronSlash
      Np, have a good day. :)
    14. IronSlash
      IronSlash
      LOL! Thanks but I hope you gonna give me some good reasons to keep faith if you see what I'm talking about. LOL! Waiting for your list. :)
    15. IronSlash
      IronSlash
      I don't think it's gonna be the last operation... but I hope not if you see what I mean... It's just risky...
    16. IronSlash
      IronSlash
      I'll get operated this autumn (scoliosis). This is the only new thing really. A bit worried about it.

Yeah but I'll tell you by pm which set I want first and the ones I've so far.
    17. IronSlash
      IronSlash
      Alright. And I hope someone called Mel-D will get your vote (and love). Hehe.

Anything up?
    18. IronSlash
      IronSlash
      One more call, you better vote for Phun Hot 100. ;) Just send your actual top 10 by pm. ;)
    19. IronSlash
      IronSlash
      Phun Hot 100 is on. I hope Mel-D will get your vote this year. Hehe :p :)
    20. IronSlash
      IronSlash
      It's her best but I DON'T! There are better things to see. She's far too good to display her v-spot for nothing!
  • Signature

[​IMG]

Many Thanks to Lukin for this milky Sig