1. We had some issues with updating / uploading the avatars. We _think_ we have fixed the problem. Please try it for yourself and see if you can change your avatar (if you want a new one that is :)) Otherwise, please keep reporting problems in the official thread. Thank you! :)
    Dismiss Notice
ManRay
Last Activity:
Feb 13, 2017
Birthday:
Jan 8, 1986 (Age: 31)

Share This Page

ManRay

Back !! (Kinda), 31, from Left Shark Suit

ManRay was last seen:
Feb 13, 2017
    1. Inuk
      Inuk
      long time there Dude! why so quiet?
    2. Cold As Ice
      Cold As Ice
      Hej Ray, long time no see. How are you?
    3. Inuk
      Inuk
      you've been way too quiet
    4. LiquidVapors
    5. Jammsbro
      Jammsbro
      I'm not joking btw. Incorporating the main creative threads (Gifs, sigs and so on) into general might be a really good move. It would probably boost GF at the loss of what, let's face it, is a dead Creative. All we would nee to do to ensure the creative threads were not lost is ask for renames so people could easily find them in a search.
    6. Jammsbro
      Jammsbro
      I had lost the first one (well an old flatmate had stolen it) so i bought it again on ebay and was a little let down by it. It was still great but a little dated so I was glad for the graphics polish. And it was great for nostalgia. But aye, especially pts 2 and 3 were amazing. The last one I bought was project 8 and I hated it. You couldn't really skate around, the levels were tiny and cramped and it was all geared towards setting up on single trick and trying it again and again until you nailed it.

You ever try the Skate series?
    7. Jammsbro
      Jammsbro
      Tony Hawk's HD is worth the cash. I've been playing it for a couple of weeks now and although it's definitely easier as you've already done it, it it still ace. Working on getting all the skaters maxed and all the gaps it still excellent.
    8. Cold As Ice
      Cold As Ice
      Hi rodent :lol:
    9. Jammsbro
      Jammsbro
      Your avatar is genuinely creepy :)
    10. Jammsbro
      Jammsbro
      Went to play Resi 4 today and to my horror I can't find my copy of it anywhere.
      You play part 5 at all?
    11. Cold As Ice
    12. Big Bamboo!
      Big Bamboo!
      Was muckin around and made this... :)

[IMG]
    13. yayboobies
      yayboobies
      By the way, if you have an e-reader, let me know. I know a great site where you can get all kinds of books for free. ;)
    14. Flippy
      Flippy
      very entertaining. A bit boring with the dragon fights but then again im still around level 15 so the feisty buggers are tough too beat. Also why do they insist on flying so random all the time. :p
    15. Flippy
      Flippy
      have you joined any groups in skyrim?
    16. Flippy
      Flippy
      Pc like you said really not an option. Checked the requirements and it shouldnt be any problem. I will figure something out concerning Steam. Which is as you know my only minor problem.
    17. Flippy
      Flippy
      Skyrim ordered my place had it on sale so it will be fus-ro-dah in my house in a few days. ;)

30 € shipping not included. Not to shabby me thinks.
    18. yayboobies
    19. Majesty9917
    20. haydaddict
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 8, 1986 (Age: 31)

Signature

[​IMG]