1. We had some issues with updating / uploading the avatars. We _think_ we have fixed the problem. Please try it for yourself and see if you can change your avatar (if you want a new one that is :)) Otherwise, please keep reporting problems in the official thread. Thank you! :)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. As of April 1st 2017 turboimagehost.com & pimpandhost.com have been added to our Approved Imagehost List. Feel free to use them in all our sub-forums at your pleasure.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Some of you might have problems logging-in. It's some sort of database error, we're looking into it! Thanks for your patience! (Meanwhile the "Forgotten your Password?" routine might help?)
    Dismiss Notice
!!Mega!!
Last Activity:
May 16, 2010

Share This Page

!!Mega!!

!!Mega!! was last seen:
May 16, 2010
    1. leonjohn1st
      leonjohn1st
      Reliable quality for all girls to choose wedding wears in www.wedding-dress-bee.com as well as the reasonable price. Latest wedding dresses,bridesmaids, mothers,flower girls,specialand accessories for you to choose.
    2. TINAUU
      TINAUU
      tinaoumar2011@yahoo.com
      Hello
      I read your profile today and it was so good to me.u know that i am interested to be a friend first.i also believe that coming to you will be a probability of meeting that very love that has been lacking in my entire life. please i will like you to contact me direct to my e-mail address, (tinaoumar2011@yahoo.com) i dont know the posebility of remaing in forum for long time,i will give you a full introduction of my self with my pictures ok. i will be waiting for your mail to my e-mail adsdress(tinaoumar2011@yahoo.com) as you know
      there is no age,race,colour n religion bar when it comes to true love,
      cares Tina.