1. We had some issues with updating / uploading the avatars. We _think_ we have fixed the problem. Please try it for yourself and see if you can change your avatar (if you want a new one that is :)) Otherwise, please keep reporting problems in the official thread. Thank you! :)
    Dismiss Notice
nairobbi
Last Activity:
Jun 4, 2014

Share This Page

nairobbi

Above Average

nairobbi was last seen:
Jun 4, 2014
    1. chizito
      chizito
      Hi nairobbi, long time no see your posts, and for the view... You have a lot of fans hehehe... well just for say thanks for the posts... and happy new year.
    2. top_cracker
      top_cracker
      please my brother , its just request
    3. zubaz
      zubaz
      Hi man, also looking for old videos of vellery....thanks for the last 2 posted ))...if you have more would love to see em
    4. Webman07
      Webman07
      hi nairobbi looking for old videos vellery.Can you give if you have the hands of or so il be glad you show the source address.thanks allready.
    5. dcprimo
      dcprimo
      almas alicia... got any more of here and do you know if she is still active anywhere
    6. xhotstudx
      xhotstudx
      Hi, can you please send me in private on the forum all the videos of Aliyda or Alyda from DS? I know her personally and I know her very well, I can provide some info about her in exchange! Please, pretty please :)
      Thank you!
    7. freemartin1
      freemartin1
      hello Nairobbi do have some video christavel from sf, christavelxxx mfc or chrisvatelxxx from naked? I would greatly appreciate it
    8. jhonny369
      jhonny369
      hi, nairobbi , love your posts ,any chance you can re upload the inessia or axana vids , wud really appreciate it , thanks
    9. pussysucker
    10. jhonny369
      jhonny369
      Today 04:11 AMjhonny369
      hi, nairobbi , is there anyway you cud re upload the franncesca from mfc vids , wud appriciate very much it, thanks
    11. feakyone
      feakyone
      Hey Nairobbi, in case you weren't aware Ange is now on camcontacts as Karla or Annes. :)
    12. torpis22
      torpis22
      Hey Nairobbi, can you reupload tattgodneess mfc video?

Greetings
    13. stepmaster
      stepmaster
      Hello Nairobbi I was wondering if you had some more working links for Franncesca from MFC, I would greatly appreciate it
    14. roy__m
      roy__m
      what video capture program do you use? thank you.
    15. bobjones224
    16. disturbed76
      disturbed76
      Hi Nairobbi. I was wondering if you can help me out with recording videos? What program do you suggest to use for recording videos? Thank you!
    17. FLU
      FLU
      Bonjour Nairobbi do have some video about SWEETALLANA Thanks a lot from Belgium
    18. roy__m
      roy__m
      hey it's me , sorry it's been a while. where have all the webcam threads gone?
    19. gq_ii
      gq_ii
      You were a Sheillen fan weren't you? Here's a few links from her videos I capped from camsathome.com

Didn't know if you had them.....

sheillenwtoy.wmv

http://rapidshare.com/files/410123372/sheillenwtoy.wmv.html and here's one i capped myself on naked.com
      http://rapidshare.com/files/411394217/sheillenakedcom2.wmv.html

I have more if you want them.....I'm still trying to find more info on Lynne if you don't mind helping out? Trying to find out her other names/sites she was on, and anywhere there might be other videos of her as good as the one you posted.
    20. speedydemon
      speedydemon
      can you post more aledoll videos too man? that would be awesome.
  • Signature

I don't do re-ups (unless you are worthy)
    Feel free to spread it around