1. We had some issues with updating / uploading the avatars. We _think_ we have fixed the problem. Please try it for yourself and see if you can change your avatar (if you want a new one that is :)) Otherwise, please keep reporting problems in the official thread. Thank you! :)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. As of April 1st 2017 turboimagehost.com & pimpandhost.com have been added to our Approved Imagehost List. Feel free to use them in all our sub-forums at your pleasure.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice
  5. We're still battling with the log-in issues. It's either some massive bug, or external threat. It's possible that the "recover your password" tool might not work at the moment as well. We're really sorry, but the problem is much bigger than we first thought and will need at least a day or more to be fixed. Thank you for your understanding.
Perfect4ths
Last Activity:
May 27, 2017 at 1:14 AM

Share This Page

Perfect4ths

The Man in the Gray Suit

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Perfect4ths was last seen:
May 27, 2017 at 1:14 AM
    1. JDoeson69
      JDoeson69
      Hey P4, could you please tell me which "request and/or 'who is' " thread I created...? I honestly don't remember creating such a thread...
    2. mokrysoczek
      mokrysoczek
      hello
      I'm send 4 posts of hours ago and only one of them is online. Why? Sorry for my English. I'm from Poland.
    3. wtfcrane
      wtfcrane
      Sir what about my thread ? Is there something wrong ? Check pm please.
    4. t3nsion
      t3nsion
      Sir Can u please Approve My threads.. Thanks
    5. PlanetHendrix
      PlanetHendrix
      How is my sig? Do I need to modify it any?
    6. robo99
      robo99
      I fixed my sig now, should be ok.
    7. robo99
      robo99
      hello, please check out my sig and make sure it's ok, I don't want to get banned again

many thanks
    8. mah0ne
      mah0ne
      Whoops, sorry. I removed it. Thanks.
    9. mikeman865
      mikeman865
      Sorry about that.. I had looked in the rules and didnt see anything that said no requests.. found the set anyway
    10. FromHell
      FromHell
      Your Advise Is Good . I Will Fallow It. I think Mostly User Search With User Name. And My This User Name Is Running At 200 Forum All Over The World. Please I request Don,t Remove Any Post Of Mine. I Am Working On These Post Last 4 Hours , Don,t Spoil Them
      Thanks
    11. PlanetHendrix
      PlanetHendrix
      Ya music nerd. You are cool in my eyes.
    12. PlanetHendrix
      PlanetHendrix
      You ought to have a backup identity called:

Minor5ths
    13. zangura1
      zangura1
      approve my post please :))
    14. FromHell
      FromHell
      approve my post PUNKGRL : Stunning Alt Girl Jessy Riot Shows Her Awesome Tattoos
    15. FromHell
      FromHell
      approve my post "PUNKGRL : Rock Chick Tasha Riot Strips (june 10)"
    16. FromHell
      FromHell
      HI Read It

This type of attitude is cause of discourage . I Know Full Set Post And Host Are Unhallowed, i have seen some post by flippy he provided link in MU host, therefor i miss-guided and post some data. and the other post which i have been replied with biography of models. what are problem with the posts. how change my status in Zero post. i post 17 . ok 7 are goes wrong, & 10 are wrong to which are my replies. if i describe biography about any model or Celebrity is it wrong. that 10 replies are now disappeared.
      i am working from last 6 years . i have never ever seen like that today happen .
      you are the system you must think what's going on there.
      phun is lovely place , keep it lovely
    17. FromHell
      FromHell
      approve my post as you clear my replies.
    18. FromHell
    19. robo99
      robo99
      please check my sig to be sure it conforms, it is 250 x 250 but I don't know what that means

thank you
    20. Trailblazer
      Trailblazer
      How do you mean? I always put the file host in both thread and title.

In the title it's bracketed between vid description and programme name, i.e (RS/MU)

In the thread it's situated between the screen caps and vid link, i.e, 2m25/57.9mb/RS.MU/720x576

I've always assumed it's legit, but if anything needs to be changed i'd be happy to oblige.
  • About

No Comment

Signature

Glengoolie Blue - "For the best of times!"