1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

CHAT Pro Wrestling Leaks Discussion

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by vgfan, Oct 8, 2017.

1. Mic50

Mic50

tipitipitipi likes this.
  2. fapper1

fapper1

Why is it the biggest jabroni's in wrestling getting the hottest chicks.

3. Mic50

Mic50

Because the female wrestlers are not marks & sleeping with his character lol
    Byron Sexton is a big poon hound as well.
    Justin Long played dweebs all his career & banged gorgeous chicks.

4. vgfan

vgfan

That's the one, yes. Thank you.

As for the above question, Daffney's dated Stevie, Shannon Moore, CM Punk, plus was married to Rich Ward (of Stuck Mojo and Fozzy fame), plus a bunch of others over the years, so I'm not sure how to answer that.

5. fapper1

fapper1

Check out Stevie Richards shoot interviews on youtube and see what I'm talking about. The guy is a legit born loser. But even XPac has had his fare wrestling honeys and no I don't mean Chyna. You can't tell me he has something good to offer.

6. Mic50

Mic50

Some chicks thought he did.
    Why does that bother you?

vgfan likes this.
  7. glenglenson

glenglenson

Stevie Richards is 6'2, in great shape, had a decent run in the 3 top wrestling companies, and continues to be handsome into his mid 40s, lets see your resume fapper1, guy who criticizes more successful people on an internet forum looking for leaked nudes.

Phenom25, TERRASTAR18 and Mic50 like this.
  8. Mic50

Mic50

This place is funny
    You get "I don't like that guy so chicks shouldn't either" & White Knights that think the object of their e-obsession is pure.

Anthony Hoffman likes this.
  9. vgfan

vgfan

You know how you can tell that someone is emotionally immature and not ready for the adult world?

They use terms like "white knight" and "SJW" as insults.

Besides, nobody here is claiming anyone is "pure", not sure where you got that impression, but to get it back on topic, anything new regarding the Jojo leaks?

10. fapper1

fapper1

Geez, one comment and the wolves come out. First off I never criticized anyone celebrity posted on this site. Secondly
    Thanks. All I said was that he was a jabroni which is what most in wrestling have said about him and I get attacked. He's also a cry baby if you listen to his interviews and all of a sudden posters here want to date him.

11. Mic50

Mic50

Aww, should I have used "snowflake"?
    :beerchug:

If you don't think some members White Knight that their e-obsession is not doing drugs & doesn't have implants (until is painfully obvious) then you really are not paying attention

12. Mic50

Mic50

You were not attacked. lol
    Bringing up that females might see him differently than you do is not "wanting to date him"
    How old are you?
    13?

13. fapper1

fapper1

I didn't say you did but someone here does.

Stevie Richards is 6'2, in great shape, had a decent run in the 3 top wrestling companies, and continues to be handsome into his mid 40s. LOL

Mic50 likes this.
  14. Mic50

Mic50

You used "posterS" so that means more than one & I think only two talked to you lol
    All good. I don't take this shit seriously
    :)

15. glenglenson

glenglenson

it's literally just an explanation of why women would be attracted to him and not someone like you, who I'm figuring probably closer in looks and personality to George Costanza.

Mic50 likes this.
  16. nutting in your anus

nutting in your anus

Who gives a fuck? Once again, people are gonna have different takes on any given situation. No one has first hand knowledge, its all just speculation and that's normal. If you can't accept that people are free to disagree with your tabloid-style declarations without responding with insults and labels to try to shame them, then you just might be the "triggered snowflake" afterall.

17. fapper1

fapper1

Believe me I'm much more than George Costanaza in height appearance, career and personality.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
    Mic50 likes this.
  18. Nick Nolte

Nick Nolte

Someone please close this topic until something new shows up.

talon5233 likes this.
  19. AlexisWhen

AlexisWhen BANNED

:lmao:

nutting in your anus likes this.
  20. Mic50

Mic50

Who gives a fuck? YOU DO OBVIOUSLY

Why are you having a meltdown?
    "shaming"?
    Holy shit you are overly sensitive.
    Shaming people on a tit board?
    Sad, sad man you are

A guy with the mature name of "nutting in your anus" is sensitive?
    Love it lol

I'm "shaming a guy called 'nutting in your anus' on a tit board. What a tween chick you proved to be!

Last edited: Oct 19, 2017