1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

CHAT Pro Wrestling Leaks Discussion

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by vgfan, Oct 8, 2017.

1. logi1234

logi1234

Social media pics can be proven to be social media pics very easily by going on their social media. The pics that are out there is proof but some/most don't believe, which is why i keep saying that the proof is out there whether you believe it or not.

But I don't really have to provide proof, this is a discussion thread, one can either believe or not believe what i'm saying.

2. MrMIdAS

MrMIdAS

Or, it can be taken off their personal facebook accounts, which are set to private, so it doesn't show when you visit them on social media, but you already know this....

3. logi1234

logi1234

I get it, that's what you and many people believe, but based on all the nn pics of unleaked sets released, they all came from private facebook accounts? That assumes that they all have facebook accounts, or if they did, that only 1 person was able to get into all of them. Also, if they were fb pics, then wouldn't there be nn pics for just about every wrestler, like where are the Sasha, or Alexa, or Becky private fb photos?

4. MrMIdAS

MrMIdAS

Because not everyone just accepts some random with a few mutuals. The one who did are the ones you have.

5. logi1234

logi1234

Ok, but if that was true, then other people can do it and it can be easily proven that the pics came from there. The pics were posted months ago and yet no proof that they came from social media. I wonder why.

But, this is my last time addressing it in this thread. You believe that's where the pics came from, then so be it. Like I keep saying, its proof and its up to the person whether they believe it or not.

6. MrMIdAS

MrMIdAS

Sure, other people CAN do it, just as other people CAN hack iclouds and whatnot, if they put time and effort into it, people can do a lot of things, thing is, 99.9% of people don't have that time or desire, so they don't. Whether it's a hack, or just getting accepted as a friend, I'll not dispute you have access to a number of wrestlers private facebook accounts. What I will dispute is you having anything "leak worthy" either now or ever, beyond "preview" pics you've garnered from other people looking to trade.

7. vgfan

vgfan

Out of all of this, I just find it hilarious that you were told "believe me when I say they're not social media photos, there's your proof" as if someone just saying something is proof of anything.

Like, you could say you have Bill Gates as a personal friend and he's shown you anti-gravity tech he's secretly funded but "trust me, I said it, why would I lie, you don't need any more proof than that".

8. MrMIdAS

MrMIdAS

Pretty much. Lol.

9. ironmikeyv

ironmikeyv ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

Trish is on Raw tonight. I wonder which ladies will show up for the women's rumble.

10. MrMIdAS

MrMIdAS

I'd like to see Victoria again. Molly would be wonderful too. Fucking love her.

vgfan likes this.
  11. Katie6363

Katie6363

Raw 25 was so hyped up but it did not deliver

vgfan and RaiderCane like this.
  12. logi1234

logi1234

ok

13. fapper1

fapper1

What made you think it would. The predictability of Austin stunning McMahon for the millionth time and chugging a beer right after or that old wrestlers come back just to cut a promo. Blah blah blah. I haven't watched wrestling in well over a decade and now I see why.

mike632 likes this.
  14. SeeJay

SeeJay

The nostalgia trip should’ve been a completely separate show. Then, maybe the fans in the Manhattan Centre might not have been so disappointed with what they actually got last night

15. vgfan

vgfan

This is why I always preferred WCW and why I don't watch any wrestling until Lucha Underground is back. Less disappointment that way.

16. SeeJay

SeeJay

I tend to read the show reports first, then I’ll pick and choose what matches I want to watch rather than wait through the nonsense to get to the decent stuff

17. fapper1

fapper1

What do you think caused this nonsense that we see in wrestling today. It was the Monday night wars that lead to the pushing of the envelope and the Vince Russo reality tv crap story lines. As for Lucha Underground, hey to each their own but me personally I can't stand the constant flips and hurricanranas. It's just a gymnastics show to me.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
  18. vgfan

vgfan

Honestly, I always thought WWF was crap since 1992, but it got worse in the Attitude Era when it just became pointless violence and sex to draw in the redneck crowds.

As for LU, I find that the most boring LU matches are still miles better than the best from any other promotion, plus the storylines and gimmicks are just awesome. There's a coherence to the stories and they seem to care about writing fully-formed characters that don't just team or feud with people randomly, as though the people writing it forgot what happened the week before. The continuity is on point, in that sense.

The matches aren't all flips and hurracanranas, either, there's a lot of in ring styles but again, people said Omega/Okada was Match of the Year while I thought Jeremiah Crane/Mil Muertes in a ten minute match as part of the Cueto Cup was even better. I found the Omega/Okada trilogy - much like basically every top WWE match, aside from Dunne/Bate I - pretty much boring. It's just the same spots broken up by lengthy rest holds, then finisher spam to end. Styles/Cena at the Rumble was a perfect example of that. Horrible match.

19. RaiderCane

RaiderCane The negative one :-\ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Sophies Blog and Sports

Finisher spamming is one reason a lot of my love for something I have been a fan of my whole life has severely dissipated. Every single big match now is just 'let's kick out of a dozen finishers like they're nothing'. When it's a rarity, it adds to the intrigue. When it happens a few times every show, it's annoying and kills the whole point of having a finisher.

...... This thread has gone off track:D

20. johnnyaatl

johnnyaatl

I too stayed loyal to WCW till their end in 2001, even if WWE was beating them in the ratings again.

These days, Impact Wrestling has been the only wrestling I watch, though I'll admit that I still watch Raw...for the commercial breaks (fast-forwarding through all the unneeded crap they pass off as "wrestling")!

vgfan likes this.