1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

DEBATE Leaks discussion thread - August 2017

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by SDLRob, Aug 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bruskoman

bruskoman

That's the thing, plenty of people want more. But beggars can't be choosers. This is why people shouldn't make it a habit to believe what ever rumor or whatever "list" is circulating around. Because it will just build up in a massive disappointment most of the time. Don't expect anything and most definitely do not demand anything. Just enjoy whatever's leaked and if people want their favorite celebs so much then they should probably learn how to rip it themselves.

2. MonkeyMonk89

MonkeyMonk89

He did lie about Fridays "deadline" which he said wasn't met. But in the end they made him an offer he couldn't refuse.

3. 1800fordfs

1800fordfs

Maybe the traders managed to watch Godfather and took a page from Don Corleone's book.

MxDT likes this.
  4. ironmikeyv

ironmikeyv ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

A lot of the leaks today weren't celebs. Some were moved to the amateur section. So yeah just saying hey wait a year isn't going to cut it for a lot of people.Plus not blaming Nyx but some pics back in 2014 still don't make sense. Jojo and Emmy Roussum set's were fake.

5. bruskoman

bruskoman

Yeah well that's the matter between him and the traders which we don't really have a stake on. Whatever "contract" they break/honor or negotiations they make is between them. It's not like we're part of the deal. We're literally just bystanders that's getting freebies from watching the drama.

fool1980 and 1800fordfs like this.
  6. MonkeyMonk89

MonkeyMonk89

He probably just dropped these partial sets today because he used us as leverage, so this way he didn't come off like a total asshole.

Def30 likes this.
  7. SDLRob

SDLRob

Wonder what/who he got for his silence.... probably never know

8. 1800fordfs

1800fordfs

Probably a ransomware. lol

Def30 likes this.
  9. MonkeyMonk89

MonkeyMonk89

Last time he did this he got Paige. This time who knows. But that's the thing, this is the second time he's doing this. Whatever celebs they rip, it's like they have to share it with him or he'll start leaking. Crazy

10. nathaniel5

nathaniel5

I get not being grateful, but some of y'all sound so entitled lol. We don't have any claim over these sets. It's better that Nyx has them than not because he's a known leaker and I suspect him having them will speed up the process.

Ganzi3, Warpigg and bruskoman like this.
  11. ironmikeyv

I'm for grateful anne and paige stuff but I just didn't get the unknown chicks that got leaked today. Wouldn't it have been better if we could get a tease of a big name celeb that no one knows about? I mean what if we got the mpchee,vonn and miley stuff today and idk post a Beyonce or insert big name censored pic. Wouldn't that make traders jump and try to get more pics?

12. MonkeyMonk89

MonkeyMonk89

I think those were supposed to be leaked, but the links were fucked up. I don't know

13. hkey

hkey

I come home from work, and all I can re-meme is "Wow, it's fucking nothing".

14. ironmikeyv

Don't get me wrong I love the vonn and miley pics but I just think it would make more sense to tease us and the traders of what will come next. Not a random no one from twitter. I would go crazy if all these celebs got leaked and then post a censored pic of katy perry or gomez. Then I could wait a year and have hope.

Kev585 and CaptainFan88 like this.
  15. CaptainFan88

CaptainFan88

I feel the same way! The exact same way

16. jmochena

jmochena 15 Year Member

WHAT!! No Michelle Obama pics, as promised!?! Well, I never!!! :mad::eek::mad::eek:

17. MxDT

MxDT

If you ask me...the best leak was Sarah Hyland. By far. Her bisexuality came as a (really nice) surprise for me. Amanda Seyfried, Emma Watson (which we will never know for sure if it's her) Anne Hathaway...they were good but not THAT good. Getting minor celebs and social media models is just simply not enough for most people since the vast majority of the population has never heard about them. Like i said before: we all want a Selena Gomez or Katy Perry or a Taylor Swift or even a Gal Gadot set. That's not gonna happen i'm afraid.

Def30 and CaptainFan88 like this.
  18. hustler077

hustler077

I was looking forward to a few on the Marvel list, including Kate Beckinsale. I don't think the recent leaks were that bad overall.

Fingy, Kev585 and CaptainFan88 like this.
  19. BobRossMakesMeHard

BobRossMakesMeHard

what did he get of paige because alot of her shit was leaked. Did he get the 2 unreleased videos that were recorded from and iphone being pointed at the monitor of a DSLR camera?

20. MonkeyMonk89

MonkeyMonk89

I think this was before the Paige leak. He got the entire Paige set, which is mostly Maddox shit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.