1. We had some issues with updating / uploading the avatars. We _think_ we have fixed the problem. Please try it for yourself and see if you can change your avatar (if you want a new one that is :)) Otherwise, please keep reporting problems in the official thread. Thank you! :)
    Dismiss Notice

8 yr old boy touches babysitter's breasts

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ChinoCochino, Aug 1, 2005.

1. ChinoCochino

ChinoCochino New Member

http://www.adultfyi.com/read.aspx?ID=10910

That boy should have just keep his big mouth shut. See what bragging
    does. Now he won't get to feel the 14 year old up anymore and he could've
    easily been found guilty of lewd conduct since he does live in Utah after all.

2. tooldef6

tooldef6 Above Average

shit, he got lucky he got to touch some breastssss of an older girl. too bad he couldnt keep his trap shut.

3. m0n0lith

m0n0lith New Member

give that boy a cookie

4. ChinoCochino

ChinoCochino New Member

If that boy ends up in prison one day he's as good as dead if he doesn't change his ways.

Because he sings like a canary. And in prison the only good canary is a dead one.

5. adrenaline

adrenaline Active Member

were you a good canary?

6. NyteWolfe

NyteWolfe New Member

I say go little man. Get you some. Next time only tell your frat buddies and make sure she is drunk ;D

7. NyteWolfe

NyteWolfe New Member

Well I would much rather him feel up his willing babysitter than join a gang or shooting a gun or killing people.

Plus she dared him to do it. I mean how do you back down from that? I wish everytime I went out a girl dared me to touch her boobs.

New motto: "Squeeze Boobs not triggers"

8. leonard71

leonard71 Above Average

That is a great motto. You should make it into bumper stickers and sell them.

9. naturaldelight

naturaldelight New Member

haha hes a little pimp, hell yeah, I would be so proud if that was my little brother

10. thenar

thenar New Member

victim of sexual abuse??? that kid is theboobs lottery winner!!!

11. chunky monkey

chunky monkey Between Taylor's legs

Shit, I remember when I was 7 and a high school girl across the street made me stick my fingers up her pussy. At least I was smart and didn't tell anyone. I knew a good thing when it happened. Long story short, I ended up waiting for her parents car to go from the driveway then I'd dash over to ask her if I could feel her pussy every chance I could.

12. tooldef6

tooldef6 Above Average

^^lmao....you lucky phucker!