1. We had some issues with updating / uploading the avatars. We _think_ we have fixed the problem. Please try it for yourself and see if you can change your avatar (if you want a new one that is :)) Otherwise, please keep reporting problems in the official thread. Thank you! :)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. As of April 1st 2017 turboimagehost.com & pimpandhost.com have been added to our Approved Imagehost List. Feel free to use them in all our sub-forums at your pleasure.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Some of you might have problems logging-in. It's some sort of database error, we're looking into it! Thanks for your patience! (Meanwhile the "Forgotten your Password?" routine might help?)
    Dismiss Notice

Alexandra Daddario - 'Baywatch' Premiere in Miami - 05/13/17 - Adds

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by Bad Robot, May 14, 2017.

1. Bad Robot

Bad Robot Choking the Robot Chicken Staff Member Most Improved Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Last edited: May 14, 2017
    trankilo, plassi202, jws and 39 others like this.
  2. TLK_1983

TLK_1983 Well-Known Member

3. Bad Robot

4. Bad Robot

5. Bad Robot

6. doubleday

doubleday Almost there

7. Bad Robot

8. readabk

readabk Addicted

So beautiful!

9. Bad Robot

10. Bad Robot

11. doubleday

doubleday Almost there

I think that is her sister.

12. AI23

AI23 New Color, Same Guy Staff Member Most Improved Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Best Post Content

13. essential

essential Valar Dohaeris Ten Years of Phun ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

14. Flippy

Flippy Dont Mind If I Do. Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i would take the sister any day of the week over Alexandra.

TERRASTAR18, Magge and Xray like this.
  15. haydaddict

haydaddict Smiley King ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

At a Baywatch Premiere...she wore that.Her stylist isnt paid enough i guess.:confused:

16. Bad Robot

17. Bad Robot

Really? Well she is cute, but any day of the week..? I guess Alexandra is for weekends? o_O

Looking for a red swimsuit, or cleavage? I'm noticing what looks to be a lack of undergarments...so I'm good. :p

snozwanger and TERRASTAR18 like this.
  18. J3scribe

J3scribe non requisite Staff Member Most Awesome Thread ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

She continues to befuddle me.

Xray likes this.
  19. Xray

Xray Most Improved Member ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

The sister is less creepy.

Pregnant, or just an unflattering dress?

20. Bad Robot