1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Amateur X-Ray Thread (NEW)

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by kumdoin2004, Feb 23, 2007.

1. kumdoin2004

kumdoin2004

PREFACE:

inserted by the mods.​

Hey guys~ this thread is only for amateur pics...the way it goes is we all upload pics and help each other...so GET THIS..~ ur pic will only be worked on if u work on others' pic...and i'm assuming you all know the requirements of the pic to be able to be x-rayed...remember, only AMATEUR pics...no pics of amateurs on the web...u have to "own" them...it's up to you if you want to censor or not....let's get it goin now..~!! to start off with, here's a picture...

[​IMG]

2. newatxray

newatxray

3. KOAUI

KOAUI

I wish I had the skills to do one in return, if I did I would do it myself ... lol

All i can give is an advanced thank you

[​IMG]

4. newatxray

newatxray

I'm not very good at this but I'll keep trying until someone bitchs. here's my attempt on yours.
    [​IMG]

allonso, craghopper, 2500HD and 3 others like this.
  5. KOAUI

KOAUI

The effort is always appreciated
    It amazes me how some can get something out of nothing in some of these. At least that pic had a "hint" of areola/nipple lol

6. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Original Phun Crew

We will be keeping an eye on this thread, to see it doesn't go down the ridiculous way that the last one did. If it turns into just requests and endless bumping, it'll be trashed. If it gets results and the spirit of the thread is good, then we'll let it continue. It's up to you guys.

And we will delete off-site links and those that aren't thumbs, such as the post above.

punterlink, Mazilla and jake2go like this.
  7. KOAUI

KOAUI

More than fair

Mazilla and jake2go like this.
  8. kumdoin2004

kumdoin2004

9. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

10. newatxray

newatxray

i couldn't do any thing with these. I think the material is too thick. The best one is this one and you can only BARLEY make out a nipple.
    [​IMG]

11. newatxray

newatxray

The only way I can do anything that half way looks good is if the chick is bra-less and is wearing sheer or some other thin material. I'll do my best for you if the pic meets the requirements.

12. dmatthewsfan

dmatthewsfan

[​IMG]

I tried the one at the top, but I couldn't get any results. I suck at this.

13. newatxray

newatxray

she's got a bra on man, i cant get nothing out of this.

14. dmatthewsfan

dmatthewsfan

I'd go for seeing the bra. :)

Mazilla and jake2go like this.
  15. newatxray

newatxray

nothing good bro.

[​IMG]

punterlink, jaymzgo, tdx and 5 others like this.
  16. Xrayfan

Xrayfan

Hi guys,

I am new to this forum, I use to do Xraying on a similar forum, hence my username.

I was the last to post on the last Amateur X-Ray thread before it was closed, so none of you were about to help with this pic:

[​IMG]

I usually have no trouble Xraying pics, but for some reason, this one is giving me some problems. This thread is a great idea, I can't wait for you guys to post some pics so we can start doing our work.

Dave (AKA XrayFan)

17. whitehotvamp

whitehotvamp

[​IMG]

I am new to this as well, Xrayfan, this is my first project, I did it a bit rushed, but let me know if this is what you were looking for.

Fushya likes this.
  18. Xrayfan

Xrayfan

When I tried, several times, I'd get the same results and wasn't very pleased: I prefer the original really. This is why I posted on here... thought you guys might be able to get better results, anyone with more experience want to give it a go (no offense to you whitehotvamp, lol I'm a beginner too)? Please.

Thanks, Dave

P.S. I was thinking that since the material is really thin, the lightning is good and there is already some see-thruness, we'd be able to get great results.

19. newatxray

newatxray

I'm a beginner too, this is the best i could do.
    [​IMG]

tipitipitipi likes this.
  20. dmatthewsfan

dmatthewsfan

That's plenty good for me. Thanks a lot.

susy55 and Fushya like this.