1. We had some issues with updating / uploading the avatars. We _think_ we have fixed the problem. Please try it for yourself and see if you can change your avatar (if you want a new one that is :)) Otherwise, please keep reporting problems in the official thread. Thank you! :)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. As of April 1st 2017 turboimagehost.com & pimpandhost.com have been added to our Approved Imagehost List. Feel free to use them in all our sub-forums at your pleasure.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

***Amatuer Fakes Fulfilled Thread***

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by JPeep1es, Jun 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JPeep1es

JPeep1es Well-Known Member

Here are the first couple that I've been able to do:

bobbyroad:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

B18DelSolT:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Please be patient. This is a very busy week for me. Also, I've changed the rules. You can now post as many pics as you want in your request. However, I will only pic one of them to do. So if you are posting several pics at a time, then I get to choose which one I will do. If you keep it to a minimum, then you have better odds that I'll pic the one you want done the most.

Please DON'T post on this thread. If you have a comment, make it in the request thread.

maturales, xcobra, mathison and 5 others like this.
  2. JPeep1es

Here's the next request fulfilled for mobius900:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

xcobra, oneasian, Redwing1 and 3 others like this.
  3. JPeep1es

Fubu0510:

[​IMG]

Again, for any comments or request, please visit the Amatuer Fakes Request Thread. It is my intention to keep this thread as clean as possible, only fulfilled requests--no commentary or questions on this thread please.

xcobra, haxnutz, gerard54 and 2 others like this.
  4. JPeep1es

swjacksons:

[​IMG][​IMG]

Again, for any comments or request, please visit the Amatuer Fakes Request Thread. It is my intention to keep this thread as clean as possible, only fulfilled requests--no commentary or questions on this thread please.

maturales, xcobra, gerard54 and 3 others like this.
  5. JPeep1es

Purpleheadedwarrior:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

maturales, xcobra, DeZ dA MaN and 3 others like this.
  6. Redwing1

Redwing1 LOW LIFE Ten Years of Phun ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Great concept , looking forward to following this thread where ever it may lead.
    Thanks

maturales likes this.
  7. JPeep1es

Sylviandark: It is not normal for me to do more than one pic per person, but this chick seems very hot and the pics were very high quality - so I have done three pics for you. I hope that this will encourage other posters to post high quality pics of the girls that they know. It is much easier to work with the HQ pics.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

maturales, lct_eric, xcobra and 4 others like this.
  8. cayne

cayne Guest

haha, good jobs! :D

maturales and JPeep1es like this.
  9. BaconJuicer

BaconJuicer Active Member

Very nice work!

10. phun.org616

phun.org616 New Member

Great work. Will you be doing more?

11. wizard79

wizard79 Well-Known Member

12. JPeep1es

I'm back and doing amatuer fakes again. I apologize for the long hiatus. I now have more time on my hands and can do some great pics. So, feel free to post the pics that you want done on the requests page.

Also, take a look at the rules again, as I have changed them up a bit. And be expecting a PM from me before I will fake any pictures for you.

13. JPeep1es

Can I get this thread moved to the amatuer forum?

14. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. Ten Years of Phun ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

sure. moved.

JPeep1es likes this.
  15. mohsin

mohsin Well-Known Member

sweeeet!

mathison likes this.
  16. me_so_horny

me_so_horny 10 inch

Really nice work.

pimpinizing likes this.
  17. Skyliner6

Skyliner6 New Member

U R great! Would like you do this with my wife.

18. Exxed

Exxed New Member

19. pimpinizing

pimpinizing New Member

wow great work!~

20. jon_smith1970

jon_smith1970 New Member

Can someone try to fake this one? thanks :)

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.