1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

***Amateur Fakes Request Thread***

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by JPeep1es, Jun 23, 2008.

1. JPeep1es

JPeep1es

Well, it's finally here. I've heard you all request that we start doing some fakes of everday girls that you know - friends, coworkers, ex-girlfriends, etc. Here's the deal. You send in the pics of the girls and I will create fakes of them.

There are three different ways that we can fake them - depending on the quality and the type of picture.

1. Take the head off of the girl you know and put it on some other nude girl with a similar body. This is what a standard fake looks like. Here are some examples:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Take the boobs off of some nude girl and place them on the girl you post. This will only work if the picture you have is already pretty revealing-such as a bathing suit or bra, etc. Here are some examples:
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Take the picture of a girl that you post and do an xrayish-fake of the girl. This will keep the girls body in tact but will make it look like you can see through her clothes. We can even do this if the picture is not truly xrayable (because these are gonna be fakes). Here are some examples:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

The only rules for this thread so far are as follows:

1. NO girls under the age of 18!
    2. NO posting of internet models-only girls that you personally know.
    3. NO PM-ing me to bug me about a request.
    4. NO multiple post requests. If your request appears more than once, I will ignore it.
    5. NO quoting posts that have pics in them. This litters the thread and gives others the impression that you did the work.
    6. ONLY girls that you know. It will even be better if you can tell me her name and a little bit about her.
    7. ONLY high quality, well-lit photos
    8. MUST be able to see the girls face (if the face is blocked out the pic won't be done-what's the point).
    If you want to be discreet, you can PM me with the pic and I'll send it back that way.
    9. But remember, NO bugging me via PM about doing your pictures.

If any of these rules are broken, then I will reserve the right to not fulfill your current request or any future requests.

2. lostboys

lostboys I was invited

interesting, I will see what I can dig up

3. fubu0510

fubu0510

ive got a few pics to get this going i go to coeege with all these girls , they are from different sororities

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

girl one is named morgan and she is 19 and a sigma kappa, the second girl is named anne and shes 20 and a phi beta gamma and the third girl is named tessa and is 18 and also a sigma kappa

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ThePoet9x, maturales, maxinka and 6 others like this.
  4. B18DelSolT

B18DelSolT

[​IMG]

This possible?

Quist and jake2go like this.
  5. mobius900

mobius900

6. JPeep1es

JPeep1es

fubu0510: I appreciate the enthusiasm. Normally, I will only let someone post 4 pics, but if you tell me the girls names and some stuff about them, then I might be willing to make an exception.

B18DelSolT: The only thing I can do for that pic is make a fake xray. Is that what you want? Also, can you give us some info about the girl so we know for sure that you know her and it's not just some pic that you grabbed from online (name, age, origin, whatever).

mobius900: You've got a couple of decent pics. I can't do the one with the t-shirt over the face (see rules above) and the last one is too dark.

Give me a bit and I'll have these fakes for you.

ThePoet9x, maxinka, jake2go and 3 others like this.
  7. swjacksons

swjacksons

Lets try this again... can you try these? The girls are Jane and Kelsey and live and work around Philly.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

8. lostboys

lostboys I was invited

Well, have a few pics of a lady I met at a software training seminar. She liked me and keeps sending me emails and pics.

Not much to work with since she mostly sends me headshots, really you may only be able to use the first.

Delilah, 28 years old, about 5'6", sweet and I think she said she works for Adelphia in Arkansas.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. bobbyroad

bobbyroad

shes a friend called sarah f, age 20 from leeds. feel free to fake please

jake2go and JPeep1es like this.
  10. B18DelSolT

B18DelSolT

Her name is viki, age 19, from Ny, she is one of my gf friends frinds.. she has a manly face, but she sure has a nice rack so i though lemme see :D lol

ThePoet9x, maxinka and jake2go like this.
  11. mobius900

mobius900

I posted a few others of the girl who has her face covered, it was the best one for x-ray, but if you wanted to see her face, there ya go :D (see original post for new pics)

thanks bud!

maxinka, jake2go and JPeep1es like this.
  12. Buddy Christ

Buddy Christ

Wow - quality fakes. Good work!

13. JPeep1es

JPeep1es

I have completed a couple of pics. You can find them in the ***Amatuer Fakes Fulfilled Thread***. If you have a comment to make, please make it here. Do not post any comments on that thread. Only "Thanks" button on that thread, please.

14. boscorelli

boscorelli

Hey could you do something with this?
    [​IMG]

ThePoet9x, lostinataxi and Quist like this.
  15. Davidius

Davidius

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I know the image quality's not great but i'd like an x-ray of this friend of mine at the college.

16. DirtyItaly

DirtyItaly The Don of Amateurs

Great idea for a thread :2cent:

JPeep1es likes this.
  17. bobbyroad

bobbyroad

JPeep1es you are a photoshop god, i wish i had ur skills. thanks for the time, wonderful work.

davidius everyone hates a face box

JPeep1es likes this.
  18. fubu0510

fubu0510

the girl in the first pic(to the left) is named katie and she is 19, the girl in the second pic is lucy she is 20 and a junior at texas a &m and the last girl is 19 and
    she is a freshman at texas a&m

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

19. turntable

turntable

3 great x-ray candidates:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

smaszi likes this.
  20. JPeep1es

JPeep1es

Sorry, dude. Read the rules on post #1 of this thread. I don't do chicks without faces. This isn't an xray thread, it's a fakes thread. If you want these done, but don't want the faces to be shown, post the request on the xray thread and see if someone will do it there.