1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Ashley Graham Shooting For Her Swimsuit Line in Los Angeles March 23-2017 x30

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by Bartek000, Mar 24, 2017.

1. dahazeleyeshornet

dahazeleyeshornet ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster

all night long

2. troppledtrubble

troppledtrubble

Yes, that's why. That's why the comments are borderline misogynistic, they only care about her well being. The medical argument is hollow, being fat isn't a crime and nor is it any of your fucking business. Using it as an excuse to ridicule, merely means you are too cowardly to just admit you don't like obese or fat women. She is fat and mocking her for it betrays your belief that you have a right to simply because you consider it unattractive. Her well being is the last thing on your fucking mind. So, just accept you are a shallow fuck that hides behind a flimsy pretence of concern.

beruud likes this.
  3. Flippy

Flippy There's some awesome stuff in the garbage. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

They are expressing an opinion which we are more than willing to let them do. When things turn into derrogatory areas i may need to have a look at certain replies.

TheloniousMonk and Big Bamboo! like this.
  4. zoomfrog2001

zoomfrog2001 Guest

Personally, I'm just bitter that the media or feminists or whoever chose her to be the face of "bigger is also beautiful". Let's face it, modeling is probably the most superficial profession out there where you only have to offer your looks to make a lot of money. You can contribute nothing to society and have a ton of status. At the very least though, models will argue that they work for their bodies and how they look. Ashley didn't have to work at all for that cottage cheese. There are tons of models that are just as thick and actually keep their bodies tone by working out. That much cellulite is not okay for a model. Want to say that this is how natural women look like, stop wearing make up. Where does it end?

5. riveron

riveron

I'll say it, I don't look at or date women who are fat. There are enough guys out there who do. Bully for them.

Each one of her thighs is 4 feet in circumference. My waist is less than 3 feet in circumference. I like skinny women who can run a marathon. I like a professional swimmer's body. I like them stringy. I'm 6/3, 190, I like females within the same size group as me. My girlfriend is 5/10, 135, just my size.

Anybody who likes her, great for you. Not my thing. I cannot believe anybody believes her body type is healthy. If you do, fabulous for you! There are more fat out of shape women out there, than women who take care of themselves. Have at them amigos! They're all yours! Go get them!

Flippy likes this.
  6. Flippy

Flippy There's some awesome stuff in the garbage. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

I didnt like riverons post because i agree with all he writes but i like the honesty of it. This is me and what i like in a woman nothing more nothing less.

7. cayne

cayne GOD Staff Member

Ah is that the chubby girl on the SI cover recently? I was wondering how she got into modeling and knew they had to hire a whole team of Photoshop pros to make the SI shots work. Here's the truth!

Big Bamboo! likes this.
  8. FAXE001de

FAXE001de BANNED

Wow. I would not have expected to see so much cellulite.

9. beruud

beruud Twatwaffle Ten Years of Phun

You bumped a 12 month old post to make this shit comment?

In before the lock I suppose.

bigred685 likes this.