1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

APPEARANCE Bella Thorne Boob Slip outside Avenue in Hollywood - 8/15/17 MQ (ADDS)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by James25, Aug 16, 2017.

Tags:
  1. DaveGT

DaveGT

Be careful
    You can't discuss a well known person with drug issues ... err ... drug issues if a mod likes her ;)

invisibl likes this.
  2. GorToma

GorToma

If she goes on looking like this and living like this - we will have in some years a new member of the Club 27

3. spiderswims

spiderswims I love everyone ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Phun Award Holder Gayest Member

4. DaveGT

DaveGT

Uh oh, you are going to get a certain moderator upset now ;)
    lol

All kidding aside
    He gets really threatening when it comes to discussing her reported substance issues.
    I don't get it, but he does & has threatened bans
    He also got upset when people said she got implants lol
    But never threatened bans from it

Funny Mofo but weird

5. dark_lodger

dark_lodger Ten Years of Phun

What's with this obsession lately with people saying Bella has drug issues? How exactly do you know this, do you have any proof or are we just supposed to take your word for it?

Rated R and AlexisWhen like this.
  6. KotetsuJeeg

KotetsuJeeg

Seriously ugly! And dressed to look even more ugly!

7. AlexisWhen

AlexisWhen BANNED

He's an idiot. Don't bother.

8. DaveGT

DaveGT

My word?
    WTF said it was my word?
    I'm not media lol

Her drug use is something that is no secret in media that reports on Hollywood.

The same media that reported the exact month she received implants that so many denied.

That aside
    She certainly fits the bill & her career has hit a wall very early on
    I'm not happy that these things get reported & wish everyone a healthy life, but to make believe nothing is out there about her drug use is silly.

9. mmikehunt

mmikehunt ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Sarcastic Sumbitch

I'm just disappointed because 2 years ago, I thought she had unlimited potential, looks-wise.
    This phase started when she started hanging out with that Teen Wolf dude.

I just hope she's OK, because it doesn't look like it at times.
    The fact that she still works out like a maniac and is FAF is encouraging.

10. dark_lodger

Just because you don't agree with someone doesn't mean it's ok to insult them. I wish people stopped insulting each other on the forum, we need to get rid of this bad habbit.

11. dark_lodger

Here's the problem Dave. When you make an allegation that someone is using drugs, you need to come up with solid proof to back up your claims. Just because there are rumors and all sorts of speculation in the media doesn't make them true, I need something better than that.

I've seen many people say how they think Bella is a huge junkie and whatnot based on how she looks and acts in public, but that's not good enough. We don't know her intimately to make that kind of assumptions, I say withold judgement until there's solid proof that she's indeed a drug user.

DaveGT likes this.
  12. DaveGT

DaveGT

I get that perspective

Nobody here from what I can tell has been with Lohan when she done drugs either, but its pretty obvious.

Where there is smoke there is usually fire & there are enough signs that point towards it.
    She is not being arrested from these discussions, but if enough places are discussing something as openly as her drug use & there has been zero blowback regarding it, then again signs point to it.

If you wish to personal witness her doing drugs or wait until she OD's ... that is 100% fine.

Some things & signs are obvious & when media reports it as well, the speculation becomes less speculative.

But in all honesty, I respect your stance, but you cannot expect others to follow it

13. Goatmaster6

Goatmaster6 15 Year Member

I think the best thing would be for them to just turn off the ability for folks to comment. It would lower the "work" load of the mods, reduce their stress, and save everyone from the comments of how hot the very unremarkable Kendall Jenners is.

14. AlexisWhen

AlexisWhen BANNED

He's actually an idiot. And a troll. He won't be here long, so don't bother.

15. foeplay

foeplay ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

I encourage drug and alcohol use, especially if it means we get to see boobs.

AlexisWhen likes this.
  16. LazyNinjas

LazyNinjas

it just baffles me how much people hate this girl. what did she do to garner so much negative attention. she seems a little weird okay but she's not rude to people and is not known for being a snob. Whether it's here or on other sites many people always show negative feelings towards her. Can someone who doesn't like bella give me some reasons why others don't like her? because if she's done nothing wrong to anyone then the hate she gets is completely unwarranted IMO.

Rated R, AlexisWhen and dark_lodger like this.
  17. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

Your constant references to me are becoming tiresome. Place whatever weight on that you like.

palmerski likes this.
  18. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

Entertainment media is full of exaggeration and hyperbole, it's how they sell themselves. She looks like a pothead, but so what? When I was a teen I was a total pot head and more. I'd smoke 2 or 3 ounces a week. Dropped acid, did coke, smokes opium and hash and thai stick. And then one day I stopped smoking weed and got into the real hard stuff. Wild Turkey 101. Now that shit will fuck you up.

19. Deviantmethods

Deviantmethods

I'd be interested too on where all this alleged drug abuse is. The only thing I found was she was caught smoking weed due to a Snapchat video.

20. foeplay

foeplay ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Also at Coachella when she was underage.

Again, I applaud and salute rebels. The world needs more of these good souls!