1. We had some issues with updating / uploading the avatars. We _think_ we have fixed the problem. Please try it for yourself and see if you can change your avatar (if you want a new one that is :)) Otherwise, please keep reporting problems in the official thread. Thank you! :)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. As of April 1st 2017 turboimagehost.com & pimpandhost.com have been added to our Approved Imagehost List. Feel free to use them in all our sub-forums at your pleasure.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Brianna Frost is going HC!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by solidus32, Aug 5, 2009.

1. solidus32

solidus32 Well-Known Member

mikemike likes this.
  2. god dammit i wanted to believe in god again but...........
    dude i think your link is dead or something

fuck!

3. solidus32

solidus32 Well-Known Member

oh snap, sry bout the link. this should work.

http://www.myspace.com/69briannafrost69

this is from her bulletin:

Date: Aug 4, 2009 1:44 PM
    Subject: i think yall will FUCKING like this :)
    hey yall! i havnt updated my site in a minute cus i just moved from arizona to chicago but i think yall will be VERY pleased with the new videos about to be updated on BRIANNA FROST. COM
    im pretty sure i will be crossing over into the sex videos with a real life human penis =-O....jealous? :)

until then check out my other naughty videos such as ''cum all over me'', "fuck stripping, watch me cum", "talk dirty" and much much much much more
    have fun :cool:

BRIANNA FROST . COM

mikemike and DemonDave like this.
  4. first let me say thanks for the info. very helpful and yes she is heavenly, i can see your enthusiasm. I went to her site... then i read this in her "about me".

Im a tiny 5'3, 115 lb, african american, native american and german girl. I love drinking, partying, cooking, going out to the movies, interior decorating and shopping.

i sent her an email explaining that according to E-harmony, she is one of my top ten matches, and that we were destine for one another. hopefully she will see my point and email me back with our nuptial date. so... but in the mean time, i will enjoy watching her get pounded by some other dude and hopefully get a mouth full of cum. I do prefer when my soon to be new wives dont mind the mouth full of cum. E-Harmony should make that a question, dont you think?

and thanks again.

livabord likes this.
  5. Billy Sastard

Billy Sastard One thousand brown M&Ms

Joy Turner!

Is that you?

brothergrims likes this.
  6. JerseyFella69

JerseyFella69 Active Member

I first saw her on Howard Stern as one of the Miss Howard TV's and I fell right in love. Then I saw her vids online (even the one of her busting ass on the pole) and I loved her more. Now this???? Shiiiiiit, I might as well shout it from the mountains; I LOVE YOU BRIANAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!:D

7. DemonDave

DemonDave In heaven

oh this girl has ass for days!! cant wait to see shane diesel or ramone pound on that o ring.

8. di canio

di canio Binned

9. mitchrocks

mitchrocks Sweet Soul Sister Ten Years of Phun ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

not a fucking clue who she is
    her pic looks nice, but I'll need to see the ass to make a full assessment

10. mikemike

mikemike Well-Known Member

Anymore updates?