1. We had some issues with updating / uploading the avatars. We _think_ we have fixed the problem. Please try it for yourself and see if you can change your avatar (if you want a new one that is :)) Otherwise, please keep reporting problems in the official thread. Thank you! :)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. As of April 1st 2017 turboimagehost.com & pimpandhost.com have been added to our Approved Imagehost List. Feel free to use them in all our sub-forums at your pleasure.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

can I post rapidgator?

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by buanhan, May 8, 2012.

1. buanhan

buanhan Banned

2. S-type

S-type Archangel Staff Member Most Helpful Phunner Most Respected Phunner ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

You can post rapidgator, but only as a mirror to one of the mandatory hosts, Depositfiles, Hotfile or Rapidshare.
    The new rules require a mandatory host, as before, but now any filehost of your choice may be added as a mirror!

3 people like this.
  3. buanhan

buanhan Banned

amazing!!!
    "but now any filehost of your choice may be added as a mirror!"- It is so sexy :mrgreen:,so I can post depositfiles and added rapidgator
    I love new rule :beerchug:

I will come phun and upload as soon as :925:

4. mokkoriman

mokkoriman Cunninglinguist

:roll:

3 people like this.
  5. buanhan

buanhan Banned

6. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. Ten Years of Phun ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

no.

1 person likes this.
  7. jackx1

jackx1 Well-Known Member

Rapidgator is dead for right now. They are working on getting new servers but who knows if the old files are still there.

8. kuramiqnko88

kuramiqnko88 Well-Known Member

dont use them

9. lorencia

lorencia Well-Known Member

r.i.p rapidgator :rip:

10. petro66

petro66 ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Rapidgator dead!
    Depositfiles accounts are blocked without warning! For two months blocked six my accounts (no referral)! Spread the word - Deposit is shit. Even hotfile give one warning. A deposit must be burned in the oven! :mad:

11. petro66

petro66 ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Rapidgator joined! :)

12. jackx1

jackx1 Well-Known Member

Unfortunately Rapidgator is back and worse then ever !
    You can only download like 100mb worth then it doesnt let you download anymore for a whole day.
    Its been 2 hours and it keeps telling me I cant start a new DL.
    And its probally gonna be overused by those cash-host spammers until it overloads it servers and they get kicked off from their server provider again .
    No paypal option either. I hope they get shutdown for good.

13. S-type

S-type Archangel Staff Member Most Helpful Phunner Most Respected Phunner ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

You could always use one of the mandatory filehosts!

14. Lenny31

Lenny31 Above Average

I wonder if you guys should ban "earner" hosts like Depositfiles? Your video section just comes off as a dump site for people looking to collect downloads. The quality of the posts there is almost nonexistent and anything decent is instantly relegated to a page or two back as people spam the section with dump links.

1 person likes this.