1. We had some issues with updating / uploading the avatars. We _think_ we have fixed the problem. Please try it for yourself and see if you can change your avatar (if you want a new one that is :)) Otherwise, please keep reporting problems in the official thread. Thank you! :)
    Dismiss Notice

Candace Bailey - Tight shorts n' legs pic (via verfied twitter) - posted 4/18/12 (MQ)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by gilmore325, Apr 18, 2012.

1. gilmore325

gilmore325 Above Average

[​IMG]

16 people like this.
  2. Lenny31

Lenny31 Above Average

She is such a lovely woman. Hopefully she isn't stuck on AOTS forever.

3. HeavyToka

HeavyToka All Things Alison Brie

I would eat that pussy for days

4. FD52

FD52 Active Member

Watch out for most of her fans to immediately start hating her and accusing her of betrayal if she ever tries to do anything else with her career... :rolleyes:

5. Mo

Mo LFC 4 Life

Love her :D
    Great Pins
    Thanks

6. quelargo1976

quelargo1976 Well-Known Member

Maybe, but I think it was the way Olivia pretended that she wasn't going anywhere. She just tried to sneak out the back door while we weren't looking. Also I remember her turning quite bitchy towards the end of her run on AOTS. Maybe it was just me, but I remember being glad she was gone by the time Candace came on. I could be wrong. I hope Candace does make it to the big times sometime.

1 person likes this.
  7. Miamiblue112

Miamiblue112 Banned

Yea Olivia at the end of AOTS (imo) just got a big head and thought she was too good. Thinking the grass was greener on the other side, she dropped AOTS like a bad habitat and went to start an "acting" career that appears to be going nowhere!
    Now she's just attention hungry, but who am I to complain? ...all this I'm sure is a result of her nude "leaks!"

2 people like this.