1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Celebrity Gif's thread - (Self-made gifs only)

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by Jammsbro, Sep 6, 2008.

1. Smoopy

Smoopy Livin' the Dream! BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Great quality gifs ... good call Scribe

2. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

For fucks sake I was just making an observation. Do whatever the fuck you want, just stop acting like a butthurt 10 year old. sheesh

seanmckenna7 and spiderswims like this.
  3. riveron

riveron

Gee thanks smoopy, this makes me want to create more and more gifs. GIF creators are about 0.001% of the phun membership. Be a wise guy somewhere else.

spiderswims likes this.
  4. riveron

riveron

Jane Fonda The Morning After 1989 [the best she looked after 40]

[​IMG]

wookiee, seanmckenna7, Tarkus and 4 others like this.
  5. spiderswims

spiderswims I love everyone ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Phun Award Holder Gayest Member

Sophie Simmons
    [​IMG]

6. spiderswims

spiderswims I love everyone ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Phun Award Holder Gayest Member

Nicky Whelan
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. Smoopy

Smoopy Livin' the Dream! BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Hang on let me get my magnifying glass.

Funny how I make a comment about Scribe axing quality gifs now, after him actually instigating Gfycat 3 years ago, and 3 years of us posting Gfycats here etc, and he reacts like a 10 year old. It's a valid comment I made 2 pages ago, and an adult one.

and Spider, I actually said I liked your gifs because of the updated tv gifs etc, but yet you hop on the bandwagon and return after your butt being hurt because of 'quality' gifs being posted, and 'magically' Scribe makes his 'No More-Gfycat' statement. No surprises there right.
    Then thanking these torch & pitchfork comments, because you can't be assed making quality gifs, or even take 2 seconds to title them properly for people - like the show name etc lol.

My comments about quality may hurt you guys, but it isn't untrue is it.

All so hypocritical. I popped on here first time in over a week and I don't care if you guys make 1,000 thumbnail quality gifs lol. Be my guest. How many people you think will be coming here to see them...not me....so relax about that.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2017
  8. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

brothergrims turned me on to gfycat, a way of turning short mp4 vids into gifs.
    What I said is that you shouldn't rely on gfycat to turn your short vids into gifs
    :rolleyes:
    You're not that special Smoop. Get over yourself.

9. riveron

riveron

virtually every gifmaker converts mp4s into gifs, I don't see what the difference is, other than when you dl one of smoopy's gifs, it dls as a video rather than a gif

one less troublemaker visiting this thread is OK with me, I get all the pettiness in the celeb pics section

Tarkus likes this.
  10. spiderswims

Scribe made his comment while I was away and had no idea he was going to. I dont care what people use to make and post gifs. I do agree with him even though I've never talked to him about it that this is a thread for gifs and not webm or whatever other formats people have been posting. I was away cause I was in the hospital not because I was butt hurt (actually I was physically kinda butt hurt among other things) about other gifs being posted or any comments anyone has made. Comments about size, quality, not labeling and that shit doesn't bother me cause I post however and whatever I want and that is how everyone should do it. I have noticed others take offense to negative comments and that is what does bother me cause this is all for fun. Nobody is being paid for this.......or are you guys? If you dont like smaller sized gifs then don't download them or even like them. I try to like every content post cause of the effort people put into this thread but in all honestly I rarely even click on gifs nowadays. If others want to make bigger versions of the scenes I post...........do it. I have never complained or cared about duplicates scenes being done by other posters. How many people will be coming here for the thumbnail gifs are probably the same amount that have always been coming here. I doubt that anyone is going to stop viewing this thread because you stop posting. You can make a discussion thread in CX if you want for future discussions but lets go back to just posting gifs and maybe the occasional comment here and there. That is all.

J3scribe, riqardo, koravar and 3 others like this.
  11. spiderswims

Amanda AJ Michalka
    [​IMG]

12. yucon

yucon "nice tool, kid" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

What a mess, the funny part is that no one was complaining about size, host, time... :confused: a couple guys complained about the 4-frames files, wich can be posted in gfy or imagebam...
    Personally, I don't like them (I'm afraid of end up looking like Marty Feldman) but as Smoopy said, is up to you, don't like them, don't click on them.

13. spiderswims

Ashley Tisdale
    [​IMG]

14. spiderswims

Maria Menounos
    [​IMG]

wookiee, seanmckenna7, davis2 and 7 others like this.
  15. spiderswims

Ireland Baldwin
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

16. spiderswims

Bella Hadid
    [​IMG]

wookiee, seanmckenna7, nightd and 7 others like this.
  17. JoeMomma1963

JoeMomma1963

So I think I am allowed to post Gifycat here...

Young Braless Britney Spears
    [​IMG]

Source:

18. spiderswims

Noureen DeWulf
    [​IMG]

Leighton Meester
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Malin Akerman
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

No Clue who this is
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Dark_Mood, wookiee, chess1972 and 8 others like this.
  19. spiderswims

Britt Robertson
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

20. seanmckenna7

seanmckenna7 the boss ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

I go to on shift work for a week, and when i come back the forum turns into a fuckin blah blah blah big girlie fuckin fight, argue thru PM and not on the forum, makes Phun Forum look like a den for fuckin cry babies, who wants to see that when they visit.
    Thankyou....Sean.