1. We had some issues with updating / uploading the avatars. We _think_ we have fixed the problem. Please try it for yourself and see if you can change your avatar (if you want a new one that is :)) Otherwise, please keep reporting problems in the official thread. Thank you! :)
    Dismiss Notice

Chloe Sims - bikini candids in Marbella, Spain - May 27 x44 HQ

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by EMac40, May 27, 2011.

1. EMac40

EMac40 Above Average

Another of the 'The Only Way is Essex' cast members...

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

23 people like this.
  2. Way to toothy! :lol:

3. beruud

beruud Twatwaffle

I am no fashion mogul... but that bikini is like one of the least flattering things she could wear. The bottoms are like diapers and the top, as much as I enjoy her nice boobies, doesn't even look like it fits. Good looking girl, wish she would shop for a bikini for her, I would of rather see her ina one piece that fit.

Good post though Thank you!

4. CandyGirl Video

CandyGirl Video Long Way to the Top If... ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

A micro bikini would look better on her :naughty:

5. slyfoxx69

slyfoxx69 Well-Known Member

Unfortunately...It's the latest bikini trend and it's getting more and more popular. :(