1. We had some issues with updating / uploading the avatars. We _think_ we have fixed the problem. Please try it for yourself and see if you can change your avatar (if you want a new one that is :)) Otherwise, please keep reporting problems in the official thread. Thank you! :)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. As of April 1st 2017 turboimagehost.com & pimpandhost.com have been added to our Approved Imagehost List. Feel free to use them in all our sub-forums at your pleasure.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Some of you might have problems logging-in. It's some sort of database error, we're looking into it! Thanks for your patience! (Meanwhile the "Forgotten your Password?" routine might help?)
    Dismiss Notice

Christina Hendricks personal photos & alleged topless-ish pic - x5 mixed q

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by JoshuaCalvert, Mar 4, 2012.

1. getodacul

getodacul New Member

Tits...never too big.

[​IMG]

14 people like this.
  2. EricLindros

EricLindros Well-Known Member

Not so fast, my friend...

Using these pics:

...I put this little thing together.

They really do overlay very well:

[​IMG]

4 people like this.
  3. damnimgood

damnimgood Well-Known Member

anyone seen this pic? it would actually prove the vein theory going on in this thread to be pretty wrong as the boobs are the opposite way to what u think:confused:

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  4. ratfink

ratfink Well-Known Member

I don't know what to tell you about that spot that's pointed out in the photo, but the one major match for me is the triangular vein configuration on her left boob. It's there in the tits-out shot and it's there in the photo you linked to of her in the black dress. But in the flipped tits-out shot, that triangle jumps to the wrong side...

Plus, I'm not getting the logic behind the "you have to flip most camera photos" argument. Strike 1 is that she is clearly holding the camera in an outstretched arm, so there's no mirror to warrant flipping the pic. Strike 2 is, well, that "camera photo" is kind of redundant. :D

1 person likes this.
  5. jbremix

jbremix Well-Known Member

Wowsers!

2 people like this.
  6. take it on your face

take it on your face Well-Known Member

here's my contribution to the fun and games, gave her some nipples
    [​IMG]

12 people like this.
  7. Hai 2 u

Hai 2 u Well-Known Member

With all the edits and comparisons (the veins, the merged photos) I think those are her boobs. Don't know why she's denying it, they're brilliant. She would make millions if she got those out for a photoshoot.

1 person likes this.
  8. Duncan

Duncan Well-Known Member

epic thread!

Thanks guys!

9. damnimgood

damnimgood Well-Known Member

More CSI on the veins lol

[​IMG]

10. Throbbn

Throbbn I'm only here for Phun! Ten Years of Phun ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

nice titties .. "allegedly" :D