1. We had some issues with updating / uploading the avatars. We _think_ we have fixed the problem. Please try it for yourself and see if you can change your avatar (if you want a new one that is :)) Otherwise, please keep reporting problems in the official thread. Thank you! :)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. As of April 1st 2017 turboimagehost.com & pimpandhost.com have been added to our Approved Imagehost List. Feel free to use them in all our sub-forums at your pleasure.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice
  5. It's possible that some of you might have problems to log-in. It's some sort of database error, we're looking into it! Thanks for your patience!
    Dismiss Notice

[DF / OR] Carly Rae Jepsen blowjob (unconfirmed)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Movies' started by CelebLover1, Jul 23, 2012.

1. CelebLover1

CelebLover1 Well-Known Member

2. Loser

Loser Ten Years of Phun ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

"Plausible Deniability"....

3. Guy Fawkes

Guy Fawkes Well-Known Member

hmm...where are our csi guys at? lets start investigating this like we do with all the other leaked pics/vids, we need to get to bottom of this!

4. scion1181

scion1181 Well-Known Member

Simple CSI, she wears bracelets on her right hand and most obvious is her nose and hair match, could be coincidence but from TMZ "REAL NAKED Pics Exist
    ... Cops Investigating"

Possibly same watch in second link but hard to tell.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4 people like this.
  5. maynard

maynard Well-Known Member

something something
    and something sooomething
    but something something
    so blow me maybe

=D

1 person likes this.
  6. tainteduk

tainteduk New Member

The police seem to be investigating something.. and reports said there was more content yet to be leaked. Presumably it's more than just some dudes junk :p

7. Yoinkers

Yoinkers New Member

Vancouver Police (where she filed the complaint) are heading the investigation. They say they have the suspect, so I wonder if the material got out already ... we'll see (I believe the nudes of her are real, but I haven't seen any real ones posted yet anywhere ... from a PC hack). I've seen publicity like this boost a career.

8. nicosi

nicosi New Member

we had something like this before i think.... in which case its Destiny Bendict - google destinybhg on the tweety thing :p

9. Kojack9

Kojack9 Well-Known Member

They're saying the have a suspect picked out, so dude, if you're out there.
    Put those pictures online before they get you.
    They are after you.
    Make this happen.

10. skynyrd_fan

skynyrd_fan Ten Years of Phun ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

11. Loser

Loser Ten Years of Phun ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks....

12. dark_lodger

dark_lodger 10 inch

Is this really her though?