1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Emmaly Lugo LEAKED

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by celebztoday, Mar 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. celebztoday

celebztoday BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Emmaly Lugo is an American reality TV star, actress and model. born : September 27, 1986, New York.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Applemac, okiitori, Snark and 5 others like this.
  2. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

She's a music video model. Off to amas...

Def30 likes this.
  3. fonzerrillii

fonzerrillii

She is Larry Fitzgerald's Baby mother is currently starring on VH-1's Baller Wives.

http://www.vh1.com/shows/baller-wives/cast

So she is just a little bit more then just a model. Personally I still don't consider reality TV stars as Celebrities... but there are alot of British Reality TV stars that are still on Celebrity forum.

4. J3scribe

I'd put all the girls in bikinis and lingerie models and assorted clickbait in a forum of their own if the other mods would agree to it. In fact, I've wanted to do it for years but the other mods won't go for it. It seems they think if a professional photographer takes your pics that's enough to satisfy the criteria for Celeb Photos. Celebrity Extra was created mainly for gossip and social media, and at that mostly about the people being posted in Celebrity Photos, and, should they happen to pop up, leaked photos of those celebrities.

We allow some leaks because the site owner like to have that content for the front page. But they have to be genuine celebs. Being Larry Fitzgerald's baby's mama doesn't make Emmaly a celebrity, nor does being on VH1. All it makes her is a curiosity with a bit of notoriety, so off to ama models she went.

emwangarand likes this.
  5. fonzerrillii

fonzerrillii

I never said that I thought she was a celebrity. I'm just pointing out that there are other women on the Celebrity forum that are also reality TV stars that are listed on there. Like Niykee Heaton, Claire Hutchings , and TJ Miller's wife.

If Larry Fitzgerald was in one of the photos would that qualify it to be in the celebrity forum?

6. J3scribe

Niykee Heaton is a touring musician with 2.5 million followers on IG, as well a half million more on Twitter. She has a much higher profile than Emmaly. I actually moved Claire to this forum but another admin moved her back for her own reasons. I don't know who TJ Miller's wife is.

And no.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.