1. We had some issues with updating / uploading the avatars. We _think_ we have fixed the problem. Please try it for yourself and see if you can change your avatar (if you want a new one that is :)) Otherwise, please keep reporting problems in the official thread. Thank you! :)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. As of April 1st 2017 turboimagehost.com & pimpandhost.com have been added to our Approved Imagehost List. Feel free to use them in all our sub-forums at your pleasure.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice
  5. It's possible that some of you might have problems to log-in. It's some sort of database error, we're looking into it! Thanks for your patience!
    Dismiss Notice

Flames Girls from the Red Mile - Flashing - 2004

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by Red-Mile, Apr 15, 2010.

1. Red-Mile

Red-Mile Well-Known Member

Well, I might as well make a post that's related to my name. ;)

From Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Mile

Anyway, there WAS a website that hosted all the pictures taken on the Red Mile...but it no longer exists. Luckily I downloaded most of them.

You don't need to remind me that the Flames aren't in the Stanley Cup playoffs this year :(

Here are all the pictures I have from that memorable run in 2004.

Enjoy! GO FLAMES GO!

The CROWD!

[​IMG]

And the GIRLS!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

34 people like this.
  2. smi

smi The way she goes.. Ten Years of Phun ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Nice pics, thanks for sharing and welcome aboard! :beerchug:

1 person likes this.
  3. Red-Mile

Thanks!

I know I have more pics from those night on the Red Mile. I just wish I could find them. I have another hard-drive to go through.

Now if I could only get someone to make me a sig..... ;)

4. yellowbolls

yellowbolls Well-Known Member

wow! how many boobies have you seen there? i guess you lost count, right?

1 person likes this.
  5. Hal_Borski

Hal_Borski Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  6. Red-Mile

It's funny that you post that pic today. I just found it on my hard drive. Totally forgot that I had it. I should see if I can get someone to incorporate it into a sig for me.

7. Herb Tarlek

Herb Tarlek The 'H' is Silent

I wish there was a whole album of this girl: :boobies: :love:

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  8. DirtyItaly

DirtyItaly The Don of Amateurs

Excellent post!