1. We had some issues with updating / uploading the avatars. We _think_ we have fixed the problem. Please try it for yourself and see if you can change your avatar (if you want a new one that is :)) Otherwise, please keep reporting problems in the official thread. Thank you! :)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. As of April 1st 2017 turboimagehost.com & pimpandhost.com have been added to our Approved Imagehost List. Feel free to use them in all our sub-forums at your pleasure.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Sexy Videos Pro Forums without Prior Mod Approval. Failure to Heed this Rule Will Lead To A Ban.
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Sydnee Capri - Sydnee Needs A Ride [BrownBunnies/BangBros]

Discussion in 'Sexy Videos (Pro) - HD Section' started by suku12, Jan 15, 2012.

1. suku12

suku12 Well-Known Member

Sydnee Capri - Sydnee Needs A Ride [BrownBunnies/BangBros]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So today my friends, we have my good friend Sydnee Capri on the scene. She travel al the way up to my house on a fucking bike, lol. By the time she got there it seemed that her back tire was completely flat. So I told her I have a friend that lives close by and he could probably maybe give her a ride home. Now if you know Sydnee she is a very horny and persuasive woman when there is dick around. So I called my boy over and as soon as they met she was deep throating his cock like a she needs a ride home. Now my boy loves him some big black ass. She jumped on top of his cock to show him exactly how her big ass feels slapping all over him. It kind of looked just a little that my boy could barely handle it, but all the way up to the end I was routing for him. With a solid effort, he gives her a super fucking huge load over her pretty ass face like blockbuster status, BOOM.

Information
    Starring: Sydnee Capri
    Year release: 2012
    Genre: Sex
    Site: BrownBunnies/BangBros
    Duration: 00:27:10

File
    Format: MP4
    Quality: HD
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 2999 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r)
    Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 72 kb/s
    Size: 598.4 Mb

http://www.filesonic.com/file/qLoi5Vq/bkb9462_3000.mp4

1 person likes this.