1. We had some issues with updating / uploading the avatars. We _think_ we have fixed the problem. Please try it for yourself and see if you can change your avatar (if you want a new one that is :)) Otherwise, please keep reporting problems in the official thread. Thank you! :)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. As of April 1st 2017 turboimagehost.com & pimpandhost.com have been added to our Approved Imagehost List. Feel free to use them in all our sub-forums at your pleasure.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice
  5. We're still battling with the log-in issues. It's either some massive bug, or external threat. It's possible that the "recover your password" tool might not work at the moment as well. We're really sorry, but the problem is much bigger than we first thought and will need at least a day or more to be fixed. Thank you for your understanding.

Gwyneth Paltrow - bikini on a beach in Barbados 02/18/11 x9HQ

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by spiderswims, Feb 21, 2011.

1. jh77

jh77 Well-Known Member

I think day 4, she should wear a thong.

2. jmochena

jmochena Well-Known Member

Ever see the sunbathing pics of her when she was dating Brad Pitt? Bare ass naked! Although her body might be in better shape now.

3. fee

fee 10 inch

Nah, I just remember reading about a NY Post Page 6 article that was making the gossip rounds back in 2009, ""Gwyneth Paltrow gave him (chef Mario Batalli) a free membership to the pricey gym that she and her fitness friend Tracy Anderson are opening in TriBeCa this summer, saving him the $4,500 membership fee and monthly bills. An insider said, ?Mario is the only fat friend she has, and wants him to change.?"

As for Cameron Diaz's inhibitions, ""Eva Mendes once had a farting competition with Cameron Diaz.... The 'We Own the Night' star travelled to Nepal with Cameron for an MTV show and confessed they stayed up in their hotel room breaking wind all night....Eva said: "Cameron is a big old belcher, but I can't belch. One night I had a heavy dinner, so I combated her belching with something I could do... "We were in side-by-side beds, so it was her disgusting bodily function versus mine. It was an Eva-Cameron fart-belch off."" :lol:

4. hornygenius

hornygenius Above Average

5. X-Spectre

X-Spectre Veni, Vidi, Veni

Jesus Christ, what a total bitch, imagine giving a friend a free gym membership, she should just be fucking clubbed. As for the other thing, well I personally will pass on the chick with irritable bowel syndrome in favor of the one with the hot bod and nice face. -1 + -2 = FAIL ;)

6. chffp

chffp Well-Known Member

yeah i remember those! anyone have them?? need to find them again!

7. an observer

an observer Well-Known Member

Dead skinny completely flat-chested but a really full ass. Just my taste! Very nice indeed.

8. my12

my12 Well-Known Member