1. We had some issues with updating / uploading the avatars. We _think_ we have fixed the problem. Please try it for yourself and see if you can change your avatar (if you want a new one that is :)) Otherwise, please keep reporting problems in the official thread. Thank you! :)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. As of April 1st 2017 turboimagehost.com & pimpandhost.com have been added to our Approved Imagehost List. Feel free to use them in all our sub-forums at your pleasure.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

If you cannot post or create threads please look inside

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by wtfazzhole, Nov 2, 2008.

1. J3scribe

J3scribe non requisite Staff Member Most Awesome Thread ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Your first ten posts with any kind of links are moderated and subject to mod approval. The video you posted was done incorrectly and so deleted.

2. Asanchez24

Asanchez24 New Member

wow, so i failed putting a youtube video? i better retire then... can i ask in what i failed exactly? i used the preview and everything was right... i even looked at other post to see everything was like theirs..

3. J3scribe

Put the link between these tags [VIDEO]...[ /VIDEO]

(remove the space between the [/ )

Also, where was that WSHH video posted originally?

4. Asanchez24

Asanchez24 New Member

it was on celebrity extra, and i used the youtube button when creating the thread, so maybe thats why it failed, because i used the youtube instead of the video one

5. J3scribe

Could be. Try again and review your post before submitting it.