1. We had some issues with updating / uploading the avatars. We _think_ we have fixed the problem. Please try it for yourself and see if you can change your avatar (if you want a new one that is :)) Otherwise, please keep reporting problems in the official thread. Thank you! :)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. As of April 1st 2017 turboimagehost.com & pimpandhost.com have been added to our Approved Imagehost List. Feel free to use them in all our sub-forums at your pleasure.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Some of you might have problems logging-in. It's some sort of database error, we're looking into it! Thanks for your patience! (Meanwhile the "Forgotten your Password?" routine might help?)
    Dismiss Notice

If you like gifs this thread is for you.

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by spiderswims, Jan 3, 2009.

1. spiderswims

spiderswims Phun Times Staff Member Ten Years of Phun ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Gayest Member King of Phun Best Contributor - Creative Backyard Best Contributor - Celebrity Photos

This thread is for self-made gifs that don't fit in the Celebrity Gifs thread.
    I'll start the thread of with some random gifs that I made.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. elturko78

elturko78 Treu Anarchist ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Great ones spider.
    Zombie Rules.

karabastrahabas and spiderswims like this.
  3. spiderswims

spiderswims Phun Times Staff Member Ten Years of Phun ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Gayest Member King of Phun Best Contributor - Creative Backyard Best Contributor - Celebrity Photos

I tried for awhile to make a Rock N Roll sig with it but I couldn't think of a good idea.

!!! and karabastrahabas like this.
  4. toolz

toolz Hater

fuckin cool.

karabastrahabas likes this.
  5. elturko78

elturko78 Treu Anarchist ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

the good idea will come eventually, keep trying.

karabastrahabas and toolz like this.
  6. Jammsbro

Jammsbro ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

LOL @ the name. After all that ;)

Glad you opened it already Spidey :D

Travis Rice - Final Descent
    [​IMG]

Terje - First Descent
    [​IMG]

Underworld Logo
    [​IMG]

7. spiderswims

8. essential

essential Valar Dohaeris Ten Years of Phun ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

ncie one spider ;)

karabastrahabas and spiderswims like this.
  9. spiderswims

I forgot about this thread when I posted this in the Spam-Alot thread.

Dollhouse Promo:
    [​IMG]

10. Nemesis

Nemesis 10 inch

Can you repost this one, Hugeup is no more.

Thanks!!

11. spiderswims

12. spiderswims

something from the new Transformers trailer:
    [​IMG]

13. Jammsbro

Jammsbro ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

When i saw that i remembered why i loved the first film. Top post Spidey.

I have loads to post in this and the other gif thread but my pc is giving me serious difficculties right now so things will have to wait.

14. spiderswims

I'm only posting every once in awhile now since there are no approved hosts for gifs over 3 MBs

!!! and karabastrahabas like this.
  15. Ted the Bellhop

Ted the Bellhop Above Average

That's Barricade being chased by Arcee.

16. Ted the Bellhop

Ted the Bellhop Above Average

17. J3scribe

J3scribe non requisite Staff Member Most Awesome Thread ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

I thought this thread is for phunners original gifs??

18. Billy Sastard

Billy Sastard One thousand brown M&Ms

19. spiderswims

You'd both be correct, Also gifs should be posted in thumbnail form so that it doesn't take a long time to load the page.

!!!, J3scribe and karabastrahabas like this.
  20. Clarence Boddicker

Clarence Boddicker Above Average

What in gods name is that SMG handjob gif from?