1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Is Bush an Idiot!?

Discussion in 'Funny Videos' started by aussiejosh, Sep 17, 2006.

1. celebguru

celebguru

And Clinton was much different?

COPA I & II,Echelon,Omnivore,Carnivore,expanded wire tap powers,Ruby Ridge,Waco.

FBI background files of political opponents sitting in the White House.

Yep.....it was all sunshine and daises under the previous administration.

2. bossmann

bossmann

Just strictly for the record, the U.S. is a Republic form of government, not a democracy, we elect others to represent us. and insofar as the "Bush would close this site down", no the Supreme Court has ruled on the side of the First Amendment with regards to Freedom of Speech, so find another excuse to spin with. Remember, if you are going to make an allegation, make sure you are correct, because it will be refuted if you are incorrect. I am not the kind of person to sit back and say "well if i read it, or hear it, it must be true".

3. Ndrdog

Ndrdog

I quote Mr. Bush from last friday's news confronce in responce to fmr. Sec of State Colin Powell- “It's unacceptable to think,"-G.Bush
    In this country in is never unacceptable to think! We are all alowed to think as this post has shown even if it's not what the administration want's you to think. I vote dangerious IDIOT.

4. wtfazzhole

wtfazzhole Munchin on Pussy ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew

Under this current administration you also get "un-warrented" wire taps, paid opinions from the press, eroded civil liberties, unlimited detention periods, and murdering thousands of needless troops in a war waged for personal benefits.

In regards to your first statement that is not exactly true. We elect the president of the US via the electorial college. But the electorial college is voted for by popular vote. Any candidate in a 50% + 1 vote will win that state's electorial college vote. There is not any recent cases where the electorial college voted against what the popular vote has been from any single state. So it is still a democracy.

5. bossmann

bossmann

regarding the above statement referencing my remarks, my remarks regarded Article I of the U.S. Constitution when i stated we elect people to represent us.

Republic: a government in which supreme power resides in a body of citizens entitled to vote and is exercised by elected officers and representatives responsible to them

Democracy: a government in which the supreme power is vested in the people and exercised by them directly

6. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

my :2cent:
    no, he´s not an idiot. i still believe an idiot wouldn´t make it to president of the US twice.
    he has a lot of views on things i deepheartedly do not share.
    i do think he´s the wrong man at the wrong place at the wrong time.

and, yes - it´s the fault of the rest of the world to always rely on the US. i´, looking forward, although the hopes are low, that in nearby future for example europe will unite politically instead of complaining to have a "counterweight". it´s never good to have just one superpower.

7. aussiejosh

aussiejosh

hmmmmm..........
    maybe i should not have started this thred!? hope some people have viewd the vid.

8. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

sure ;)

9. Fredsbuddy

Fredsbuddy

this has no place here - go find a political blog to post on

10. Aeinoch

Aeinoch

When your father runs the CIA, and then becomes president, it's very easy to buy an education. Bush is not a smart man. This is evidenced by the fact that he shows everyone just how dumb he is. When he reads speeches, he doesn't know the "big" (fifth grade level) words. He never knows what he's talking about, because he is incapable of comprehending. Just because someone has a masters degree (in what now?) doesn't mean they're smart... especially when it comes to Bush, whose education was purchased, and pushed along by the Skulls.

11. Fredsbuddy

Fredsbuddy

and we would be better off with Mr All "risky scheme" Gore who failed most of his classes and dropped out of his MBA program???

12. wtfazzhole

So what about all these ballot initiatives? Isn't that the people directly voting for the laws?

13. wtfazzhole

This is an open forum. people are free to speak their minds as long as there is no flaming.

14. wtfazzhole

This thread is fine. It is getting people to interact.

15. Bush sucks

Bush sucks ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

If I had time I'd look up all the Presidents who were lawyers. You have to have a JD (same as a masters but for law) and I would guess it's about half of them. I know Wilson had a doctorate from Johns Hopkins, I would guess there were a few more.

Bush is the only Masters? Not even close. Sounds like an O'Reilly "fact" to me.

EDIT: OK, found it. Bush is the only president with a Masters in Business Admin. That is far from being the only Pres with a Masters. Besides, he's an idiot. Ever hear him speak?

16. Mitchell

Mitchell

well if dems where smart enought to vote then gore would of been president

17. aussiejosh

aussiejosh

yer your right! Bush is a DICK HEAD!!!!!!11 :) there now i feel better! :)

18. celebguru

celebguru

So you equate a person's public speaking skills to his intelligence?

What does your posting say about you?

19. Bush sucks

Bush sucks ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

No, it's one indicator. Apparently you agree, he's awful. And I'm sure you judge people's intelligence by the way we talk. We all do. It's fair.

I think it says I get some facts before I grab my keyboard. A passing knowlege of US Presidential history would tell you that Bush is not the only Pres with a masters.

20. aussiejosh

aussiejosh

bush has a masters!? its amazing the things you can get when you have a rich famouse daddy!