1. We had some issues with updating / uploading the avatars. We _think_ we have fixed the problem. Please try it for yourself and see if you can change your avatar (if you want a new one that is :)) Otherwise, please keep reporting problems in the official thread. Thank you! :)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. As of April 1st 2017 turboimagehost.com & pimpandhost.com have been added to our Approved Imagehost List. Feel free to use them in all our sub-forums at your pleasure.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Update on the log-in problems May 29th. It seems like we will have to invalidate ALL passwords of all users. In order to login you'll have to use the "Forgot your password?" option and reset your password. We're sorry for the inconvenience, but Xenforo developer told us it's the only option. The reset will most likely happen on Monday 29th - with an update prior to the reset. Make certain your email in your profile is up to date!! Update: Due to some issues with the "forgot password tool" we pushed the reset back and now it will happen either Tuesday or Wednesday 30th - 31th

Jessica-Jane Clement - Boobage/Underwear - "When TV Stars Strip!" PS - Nuts 02/04/10

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by ashgate1, Mar 30, 2010.

1. ashgate1

ashgate1 Well-Known Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

44 people like this.
  2. Iron_Slash

Iron_Slash Guest

Not exactly what I was waiting for but we don't see her often so it's great :)

Time to show this to irish.

2 people like this.
  3. 0lly

0lly ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Well that's a bit nice...

:wank:

1 person likes this.
  4. hornygenius

hornygenius Above Average

Love the tits.....hate the tats!

1 person likes this.
  5. NateIcon

NateIcon Almost there

ThankYou...:)

1 person likes this.
  6. irish-sid

irish-sid Banned

Awesome!! And thanks for the heads up Iron!

1 person likes this.
  7. BostonRocks

BostonRocks Please Just 1 Squeeze?

Yea defiantly something great about her!!!
    Thanks!

1 person likes this.
  8. zippie

zippie Well-Known Member

Bionic boobs. I'm sure they're getting bigger... must have a little valve and a blow up tube fitted.

9. n0rmalboy

n0rmalboy Well-Known Member

Nature dealt her a good hand, and she's hell-bent on ruining everything.

10. darrenday

darrenday Well-Known Member

jesus i thought those tats were comedy transfers in those last bikini shots of hers - big mistake!

11. fredrick

fredrick New Member

i agree, jessica was a naturally beautiful and sexy girl but seems to hell-bent on destroying everything with those comedy boobs and horrible tats, such a shame and waste. :(:(:(

12. zippie

zippie Well-Known Member

Gotta agree. Beautiful girl now disfigured. What is she thinking?

13. Iron_Slash

Iron_Slash Guest

Go somewhere if you want to say such bad things. I know someone who appreciate her so just stop posting negative messages, ok?

1 person likes this.
  14. Raingod1968

Raingod1968 It's all about the boobs

Well I think she looks great

1 person likes this.
  15. zippie

zippie Well-Known Member

Is that remark addressed to hornygenius, n0rmalboy, darrenday, fredrick or me? In any event are you for real? She is a beautiful girl like I said but she has really crappy tramp tattoos and has disfigured herself. Fact. And that's not being unpleasant, it's being truthfull. Why are you so touchy (about the truth)?

16. upskirt!!!

upskirt!!! Well-Known Member

booooooobs !!!

1 person likes this.
  17. Drowning In My Sleep

Drowning In My Sleep Emma=looking good again

:tup:

1 person likes this.