1. We had some issues with updating / uploading the avatars. We _think_ we have fixed the problem. Please try it for yourself and see if you can change your avatar (if you want a new one that is :)) Otherwise, please keep reporting problems in the official thread. Thank you! :)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. As of April 1st 2017 turboimagehost.com & pimpandhost.com have been added to our Approved Imagehost List. Feel free to use them in all our sub-forums at your pleasure.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Sexy Videos Pro Forums without Prior Mod Approval. Failure to Heed this Rule Will Lead To A Ban.
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Update on the log-in problems. It seems like we will have to invalidate ALL passwords of all users. In order to login you'll have to use the "Forgot your password?" option and reset your password. We're sorry for the inconvenience, but Xenforo developer told us it's the only option. The reset will most likely happen on Monday 29th - with an update prior to the reset. Make certain your email in your profile is up to date!!

Josie Model Vids

Discussion in 'Sexy Videos (Pro)' started by Grand_Master, Feb 12, 2008.

1. Grand_Master

Grand_Master Well-Known Member

2. ajm426

ajm426 New Member

thank you, we can all hope josie goes hc someday

SEXY2000 likes this.
  3. kelle1963

kelle1963 New Member

SEXY2000 likes this.
  4. Knee_Reflex

Knee_Reflex Well-Known Member

Very Nice!

SEXY2000 likes this.
  5. DarkStudios

DarkStudios Well-Known Member

Awesome! Thanks!

SEXY2000 likes this.
  6. scup

scup Active Member

Thanks. Nice collection. I personally love her air hockey video. She is so fine. Makes me wish I was in Victoria, BC where she lives. But then, I'd probably be a low-life stalker type instead of the classy high-society type I am presently.

SEXY2000 likes this.
  7. RR1982

RR1982 New Member

Great post, she is really hot.

SEXY2000 likes this.
  8. river83

river83 New Member

great !!!!

SEXY2000 likes this.