1. We had some issues with updating / uploading the avatars. We _think_ we have fixed the problem. Please try it for yourself and see if you can change your avatar (if you want a new one that is :)) Otherwise, please keep reporting problems in the official thread. Thank you! :)
    Dismiss Notice

Kelly Brook pics disappearing?

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by Alfpod, Apr 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alfpod

Alfpod Well-Known Member

Posted some Nuts scans + pics from tumblr account and they have disappeared - twice!
    Can somebody please tell me why and why I wasn't notified?

2. Flippy

Flippy Hmmm......No sir, I don't like it. Staff Member

this pics is reposts of pics that is present already at the database. The difference is that the originals are the actual candids from her vacation. i Believe Gilmore had the original links to those candids. One can always debate whether your scans can be considered to be reposts or not but we felt that they didnt ad to much to th stuff we already have here.

3. lspiderl

lspiderl Guest

Ive got to reitterate a previous argument on things like this

The moderators or admins when dealing with things like this rather than just deleting someones posts should Merge the relevant threads ( its not hard) and make the other poster aware of the merger

2 people like this.
  4. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up.

If we were to send explanations to people everytime we trashed a thread, we wuldn't have much time to do anything else, such is the amount we trash on any given day.

Also, we do merge threads (we know it's not hard) if there is reason to do so. An example of this would be if two people posted threads within minutes of each other of a celeb at an event and there are diff pics in each thread. A merge makes sense. But if there is a post made where the content has been posted previously, then a merge is not the appropriate actin if it deemed to be a repost.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.