1. We had some issues with updating / uploading the avatars. We _think_ we have fixed the problem. Please try it for yourself and see if you can change your avatar (if you want a new one that is :)) Otherwise, please keep reporting problems in the official thread. Thank you! :)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. As of April 1st 2017 turboimagehost.com & pimpandhost.com have been added to our Approved Imagehost List. Feel free to use them in all our sub-forums at your pleasure.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice
  5. It's possible that some of you might have problems to log-in. It's some sort of database error, we're looking into it! Thanks for your patience!
    Dismiss Notice

Kim & Kourtney & Khloe Kardashian - bra and panties in Kardashian Kollection ad LQ

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by spiderswims, Mar 14, 2012.

1. spiderswims

spiderswims Phun Times Staff Member Ten Years of Phun ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Gayest Member King of Phun Best Contributor - Creative Backyard Best Contributor - Celebrity Photos

[​IMG]

40 people like this.
  2. beteiro

beteiro Well-Known Member

attention HO, chewie and trollll

HATE those bitches

1 person likes this.
  3. TicketStub

TicketStub Well-Known Member

Three of the blankest stares I've ever seen, but Kim can sit on my penis whenever she damn well pleases

4. Handbanana

Handbanana moderate extremist

kim is so damn hot

1 person likes this.
  5. YZEATER

YZEATER NOT BANNED!

Need a rear view.

6. Fucking sasquatch up in this piece.

7. Shala420

Shala420 10 inch

Jon Hamm called her a fucking idiot..........Amen to that :)

To that remark, Kim Kardashian tweeted that someone who has their own TV show, produces, writes, designs, and creates is not stupid!!!

To that I say.........BITCH PLEASE!! If I made money from a sextape and used that to produce, design, write dumb stuff, or open my own line of clothing is STILL CONSIDERED STUPID. People who watch your show might be on your thinking level but the rest of us would pat Jon on the back. Please understand...you have no talent (maybe some when it comes to BJ :p) Your Dad was talented....not you!! All you have is your beauty and one fine piece of ass ;)

2 people like this.
  8. Sennsational

Sennsational ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

This looks mega-airbrushed.

9. sitonb10

sitonb10 Ten Years of Phun ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Still would love to fuck the shit out of all of them... even Chewbacca

10. Big Bamboo!

Big Bamboo! .... ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Funniest Phunner

3,1,2,3,3,3,3,3,3,1,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,1,3,3,3,3,3,3,3 In that order .. :lol:

11. joneblaze

joneblaze Well-Known Member

Beyond airbrushed

12. Redwing1

Redwing1 LOW LIFE Ten Years of Phun ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Me , Kim and Kourtney would be a blast !

13. K-Fabery

K-Fabery Well-Known Member

You know what I do when I hate somebody? I avoid that person. Seems to make sense for you to avoid these threads if you hate the Kardashians so much.

1 person likes this.
  14. cayne

cayne Guest

indeed. I'd love to see the unaltered HQ version of this...probably would make my screen go blank...

15. Celeb Debaser

Celeb Debaser ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Those panties around my cock :wank:

16. Confu

Confu Well-Known Member

I wonder how many times is this photoshopped...

17. Xray

Xray Most Improved Member ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Hot as hell. Nice one!

18. rappy

rappy just a filthy mudblood ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

I love how they are just game to getting down to undies together...INCEST! :wank:

19. RP55

RP55 10 inch

I'd like to see sextapes with:
    1. Kim getting anal (only logical to feature her butt);
    2. Kourtney 69ing with a girl (since she's admitted to lesbian play in college); and
    3. Khloe....hmm...oh, I don't know...maybe a blowbang.:D

1 person likes this.