1. We had some issues with updating / uploading the avatars. We _think_ we have fixed the problem. Please try it for yourself and see if you can change your avatar (if you want a new one that is :)) Otherwise, please keep reporting problems in the official thread. Thank you! :)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. As of April 1st 2017 turboimagehost.com & pimpandhost.com have been added to our Approved Imagehost List. Feel free to use them in all our sub-forums at your pleasure.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Update on the log-in problems. It seems like we will have to invalidate ALL passwords of all users. In order to login you'll have to use the "Forgot your password?" option and reset your password. We're sorry for the inconvenience, but Xenforo developer told us it's the only option. The reset will most likely happen on Monday 29th - with an update prior to the reset. Make certain your email in your profile is up to date!!

LeAnn Rimes - Asstastic In a Bikini for the 4th, 1 twitpic

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by joshiepants74, Jul 4, 2011.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

91 people like this.
  2. Big Bamboo!

Big Bamboo! .... ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Funniest Phunner

Oh to pull those bikini bottoms to one side and eat that pussy out.

3. foeplay

foeplay ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

come on paps, find out wherever she's at! :wank:

4. readabk

readabk Addicted

Titastic too!

5. c-through

c-through Ignoring the true trolls ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I'm still trying to figure out what that tattoo by her pussy says.

6. Cold As Ice

Cold As Ice Master of Solid Water Ten Years of Phun

LeAnn has 3 tattoos. One on her left wrist that says 'Trust', one on her right hip (Still I Rise) and one on her lower back(LovE) symbolizing her relationship with boyfriend Eddie Cibrian.

1 person likes this.
  7. CandyGirl Video

CandyGirl Video Long Way to the Top If... ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Love it when girls tweet crotch shots like this! :32:

8. X-Spectre

X-Spectre Veni, Vidi, Veni

I'd eat that with jelly, jam or syrup... hell I'd eat it plain. :yumyum:

1 person likes this.
  9. Herb Tarlek

Herb Tarlek The 'H' is Silent

Wow!!!

Eddie must be a very happy man because I bet she'd do anything - and I do mean anything ... to please him. :blowjob: :booty: :bukkake:

1 person likes this.
  10. essential

essential Valar Dohaeris Ten Years of Phun ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

WOW :hump:

11. c-through

c-through Ignoring the true trolls ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks - that's one of the possibilities I read in some of the better pics I've seen, but the lack of letter case & spacing was confusing me making me think it must be something else

12. spiderswims

spiderswims Phun Times Staff Member Ten Years of Phun ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Gayest Member King of Phun Best Contributor - Creative Backyard Best Contributor - Celebrity Photos

not to bring the thread down but are those cutter scars on her leg in the last pic?

13. darrenday

darrenday Well-Known Member

looks like she's been wearing a spiked cilice like Silas from The Da Vinci Code!

14. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

Amazing booty :D

15. bruiserbrody

bruiserbrody Well-Known Member

I'm trying to figure out where her ass is!

1 person likes this.