1. We had some issues with updating / uploading the avatars. We _think_ we have fixed the problem. Please try it for yourself and see if you can change your avatar (if you want a new one that is :)) Otherwise, please keep reporting problems in the official thread. Thank you! :)
    Dismiss Notice

Leighton Meester - Booty while out and about in Rio De Janeiro - 04/13/12 (LQ) UHQ adds

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by Mr. Mister, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Mr. Mister

Mr. Mister Well-Known Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

44 people like this.
  2. keithmoon69

keithmoon69 Banned

I don't like seeing her in south america, too many people get kidnapped and held ransom down there. Leighton my dear, take the next flight out of there, New England is a much safer place to be!

3. voodoojoe

voodoojoe Well-Known Member

I really wish the release of her sex tape hadn't been blocked. Seeing her get railed is an item on my bucket list.

4. foeplay

foeplay Almost there

dam dats a fatttt ass! :32:

I hope she gets into a bikini!

5. Regis

Regis Well-Known Member ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

She is also braless. :)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

32 people like this.
  6. FamousAmos

FamousAmos Well-Known Member

Let's see just need to get some duct tape, a ski mask, work on my Brazilian kidnapper voice... What, oh, nothing...nothing to see carry on...

7. Regis

Regis Well-Known Member ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

UHQ

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

35 people like this.
  8. StoneHeart

StoneHeart Well-Known Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

36 people like this.
  9. AI23

AI23 Swimming in Swanepoel ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

:love:

10. cronus

cronus Well-Known Member ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

:dance:

11. keithmoon69

keithmoon69 Banned

Yeah and you also apparently have to get past that curly-haired douche with the body of a 12 year old boy, who she appears to be dating. God that guy looks pathetic, I would fight that guy UFC style in a cage for the right to be with Leighton in a cocaine heartbeat!

12. trolha555

trolha555 10 inch

I read something about "UHQ" adds... :rolleyes:

13. YourPalJustin

YourPalJustin time to glaze the donuts Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

I'd like to go vale tudo on her.

14. mojoman

mojoman Active Member

Love that ass, but whats up with celebrities always hanging with the most douche bag type guys imaginable?
    This curly hair bozo looks like his mom dresses him before he goes out to play.

Thats the best guy you can come up with?

1 person likes this.
  15. my12

my12 Well-Known Member

Woow thanks.

16. jake214

jake214 Well-Known Member

You gotta give it up for the guy. I know we expect the hotties to be hangin with the best looking guys money can buy, but those are the ones that usually treat them like shit and cheat on them. But I'll guarantee you this, that dude has something going on or she wouldn't give him the time of day. Props bro keep banging!

17. keithmoon69

keithmoon69 Banned

Fuck this guy, he is just a lucky douchebag. Leighton obviously mentally fucked herself up by getting too into her role as a nutjob in "the roomate" and this lucky son of a bitch gets to reap the fruits of her mental distress. The next guy I see with her better be able to at least kick my ass, like Bas Rutten perhaps. This latest douche makes Dax Sheperd look like Steve Mcqueen.

18. frogger72

frogger72 Well-Known Member

LOL wow, this just got weird.

19. portfoleyo

portfoleyo Well-Known Member

perky!!!