1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Lindsay Lohan c-thru and topless (for real) in the new issue of NY

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by lil' wutz, Feb 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zztopman

zztopman

this is BIG Jerry....really BIG

2. jetboy

jetboy

I cant say am surprised. Appreciative,breathless,stiff waiting in eager anticipation for full life size version,yes very much so.Hopefully this is just the start and a full 20 page playboy redheaded,full boob shoots from the front with nothing covering,and full crotch views and dont forget bent over shoots of her lovely tatted backside,is to cum shortly I know I am.haha.

3. kitt5000

kitt5000 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Remember more outtakes from this shoot will be out Wednesday .
    And most of the time the outtakes are better

4. Puke

Puke

I really hope theres a better ass shot. One where shes not laying down and instead is standing up and showing her back. :D As for the front shots, they could have been better if she had nothing covering them up.(except for the side shot) Overall, for her getting naked and all that, this shoot could have been better. I'm still very happy tho. :D:D:D

5. TKA1

TKA1 has erectile dysphunction

i don't think playboy accepts people who pose nude for anybody else first, no matter what. i could be wrong though

6. Hal_Borski

Hal_Borski

I bet they do. Jaime Pressly did a PB shoot after posing for Ultra Magazine. Granted, the Ultra pictures weren't published for a few years, but I'm sure if that was a PB policy they'd have her sign a contract stating there were no previous nude photoshoots.

7. bartap74

bartap74 ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Here's the cover in HQ:

[​IMG]

8. munky932

munky932

holy christ, thank you, thank you all! i had no idea this was coming, i had hoped, but god damn. ive got some "work" to do

9. devlaure

devlaure Father of Funk

If she would have done this back in her 'Mean Girls' days, I would have shot on the spot. These will do the job though.

10. Weapon XI

Weapon XI AKA "The Snake"

http://nymag.com/fashion/08/spring/44247/

Read about the shoot here.

Lohan viewed the shoot as a theatrical performance, as a chance to inhabit the role of an idol. “I wanted to portray the book and get it point-on as much as I could, to bring it back to life,” she said. Hence the strict mimesis: scarves, nudity, and all.

decompiler, pluto459459 and Noster like this.
  11. scrappy22

scrappy22

If she ever does another nude shoot I hope that she lets the fire bush grow.

12. Melonabe

Melonabe Guest

139, sigh

13. maranello

maranello

Crumbs, although she looks like a 40 y/o who has been in the sun far too much... her breasts are of fantastic proportion and size. Nipple perfectly positioned to allow for maximum cleavage... look bloody firm too! Firm with a slight "give" with the correct amount of applied pressure I imagine. ;) And I am not a breast man at all, which says a lot about her frontage for me to comment.

Good on you Linds you dirty little attention grabbing slutty bit of crumpet.

How old was Marilyn when she shot this back in the day? 20's no? Anyhow, she looks, hands down, far fresher than Lindsay.

Once again... phenomenal baps. No matter what I say.. the baps simply override any negative comment :D

14. TKA1

jealous?

15. lil' wutz

lil' wutz U can't touch this ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

i don't get it. whats that all about the thanks? does it give you any extra? i wanna win something! lunch with cayne or becoming the sexslave of tka1!

16. Melonabe

Melonabe Guest

JUST WAIT TILL I POST THE HQ'S!!! I WILL GET 100000 THANKS!

17. TKA1

you'd better be the first considering you can look for them 24/7 since you don't sleep :p

18. Billy Sastard

Billy Sastard One thousand brown M&Ms ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

145 now and Beckingsale's pokies only get 22 so far?

Me No comprehendy

demerswitch likes this.
  19. Melonabe

Melonabe Guest

Nonono, I sleep now, everything's back to normal :D

20. TKA1

clothes make a big difference, of course

ah, ok. good to hear bro. in that case, I WILL BE THE HQ KING! haha... not true... i'd much rather be lazy and wait. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.