1. We had some issues with updating / uploading the avatars. We _think_ we have fixed the problem. Please try it for yourself and see if you can change your avatar (if you want a new one that is :)) Otherwise, please keep reporting problems in the official thread. Thank you! :)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. As of April 1st 2017 turboimagehost.com & pimpandhost.com have been added to our Approved Imagehost List. Feel free to use them in all our sub-forums at your pleasure.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Some of you might have problems logging-in. It's some sort of database error, we're looking into it! Thanks for your patience! (Meanwhile the "Forgotten your Password?" routine might help?)
    Dismiss Notice

Lindsay Lohan Upskirt/Panty Shot out in Malibu 7/8/12, adds

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Spuds13, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Herb Tarlek

Herb Tarlek The 'H' is Silent

I think you fail to understand the allure of a "celebrity" trainwreck as opposed to the "motel" whores you describe. :rolleyes:

2. Celeb Debaser

Celeb Debaser ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Maybe so, but I'd crawl across broken glass with my flies unzipped just to finger-fuck Li-Lo's shadow.

3. stp52x

stp52x Above Average

You're absolutely right, I don't--not even remotely.

If anything, I find celebrities in this condition less appealing than the common whore. Considering that they have the resources to pass off as half-way decent human beings, whereas the common whore has no means of improving her appearance.

1 person likes this.
  4. Josepher

Josepher New Member

lindsay is super sexy and this hot pic is proof of super sexiness of lindsay, hey girl i would like to see some more pics of you and this time with lesser clothes on your top. i also want to see lindsay in a transparent gown

5. Crazy Dolphin

Crazy Dolphin Above Average

Looks half way normal.

6. Jammsbro

Jammsbro ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

This made it into the hall of fame?

7. The standards are lower these days

8. J3scribe

J3scribe non requisite Staff Member Most Awesome Thread ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

I was wondering the same thing.

9. gaphugs

gaphugs Banned

Over a hundred thanks was the qualifying criteria at the start I seem to recall

10. Gutex0

Gutex0 ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

she's red again. for me it's enough

11. Jammsbro

Jammsbro ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

I thought the concept of the HOF was milestones, landmark threads, epic threads and so on.

I think this might be misplaced by accident.

12. J3scribe

River moved the thread, I'm sure he had his reason. The Thanks count could very well be it.

1 person likes this.
  13. Jammsbro

Jammsbro ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

If Riv did it there must be a reason then.

But saying that, is thanks count a hall of fame feature now? I once made a thread dedicated to posting links to threads with over a hundred thanks. Is Riv maybe confusing that thread with the idea that a hundred thanks is HOF? Or is a hundred thanks a HOF thing now? Remember, I was away for a while Scribe and probably missed alot mate :)

14. J3scribe

15. chrissyboy

chrissyboy Active Member

She really needs a good F**K !

16. Clarence Boddicker

Clarence Boddicker Above Average

Don't put your mouth anywhere near her pussy, though. Your tongue will rot and fall off an hour afterwards.

17. ponyfleute

ponyfleute Well-Known Member

i think i love her :wank:

18. SICILIAN

SICILIAN Well-Known Member

I'd hit it !!