1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

NEWS Milana Vayntrub cast as Squirrel Girl on Marvel's New Warriors straight-to-series Freeform comedy

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by J3scribe, Jul 17, 2017.

1. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

Fapuccino and Sonicboom like this.
  2. J3scribe

3. slash_spd

slash_spd

Awesome! We need more Milana. Is it really Marvel and a comedy? Maybe a bit like Deadpool?

4. babar03

babar03

We need Milana in HBO, Showtime or Starz series and Hayley Atwell too. No in those comics series.

lets_justdoit and dark_lodger like this.
  5. tw23

tw23

If done right I think it could work. I've looked at the Squirrel Girl Wiki and if New Warriors doesn't work out, there's a chance for her to move to Netflix if they follow the Luke Cage/ Jessica Jones story.

TERRASTAR18 likes this.
  6. dark_lodger

dark_lodger Ten Years of Phun

True, we need to see her show skin on a premium cable channel.

lets_justdoit likes this.
  7. lets_justdoit

lets_justdoit

considering what Milana wears in those commercials my crotch and I are very excited at the potential of weekly cleavage shots on prime time.....(this pause was me checking to make sure this was live action) I just hope they know what the audience is looking forward to when they hire a woman this kind body

8. TicketStub

TicketStub

As long as this does not end with some bullshit like Squirrel Girl beating Thanos.

9. zeusaphone

zeusaphone

She defeated Thanos in the comics, why not onscreen also?

TERRASTAR18 likes this.
  10. lets_justdoit

lets_justdoit

considering the new Avengers footage from the weekend shows Thanos throwing a "MOON" at them. I don't see this Squirrel Girl beating him in this MCU

TicketStub likes this.
  11. TicketStub

TicketStub

She is nothing more than a joke. What would be next? Burt Ward one-shotting Darkseid?

12. JM4825

JM4825

She was apparently in that "this is us" show. Don't watch it so don't know how big her part is/was.

I hope the special effects on this show look better than the awful ones on the cloak and dagger show.

J3scribe likes this.
  13. tw23

tw23

How do we know Thanos isn't Deathly Allergic to 'Squirrel people'. It wouldn't be the first time an interstellar foe has been beaten by something we don't see as a threat.

TERRASTAR18 likes this.
  14. yucon

yucon "nice tool, kid" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

And it's an Animated Series :wall:

:sadwavey:

15. ironmikeyv

ironmikeyv ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

oh. That's a letdown.

16. nathaniel5

nathaniel5

That’s the animated movie. Freeform is no longer airing the show, but Marvel still wants it to happen.

17. talon5233

talon5233

Freeform is no longer airing the show? Apparently, their executives haven't been paying attention to the popularity of superhero shows/movies. Must be allergic to profits or something.

18. spinmonk

spinmonk

She was pretty great in a Yahoo series called Other Space. I enjoyed the hell out of it for being a low budget streaming series. It's free, give it a look:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/other-space-episode-1-into-the-great-211801697.html

chirken_doose likes this.
  19. J3scribe

20. chirken_doose

chirken_doose 15 Year Member

The other women in it are gorgeous as well, albeit not as well-endowed as Milana. (And both of them are from my hometown, as it happens, though I don't know either personally to my knowledge.)

It also features two alumni from MST3K, if you're a fan.

J3scribe likes this.